Free Hulu Invites!!! (legitimate online tv via NBC / Fox)

Thanks Dakkon! I watched The Office tonight. I have 10 invites to the beta - just PM me. I am off work Thursday (2/21) so I can get them to you quick. Just PM your junk :) (or real) email address and your in.

I still have about 5 or 6 invites from when I signed up a few months back. If you want one just PM me your info and I will hook you up.

You can just go to the site and enter the Beta. I did months ago and got in within 3 weeks.

I haven't used it much, they need more shows, but are high in quality.

I also have several invites left so yeah... :lol:

[quote name='awesomebeast']2 Invites left. I invited another one of my email addresses so they'll be a fresh batch of 10 when these run out :)[/quote]

thank you:D

9 invites! PM me your emails.

This website is excellent by the way. The videos begin almost instantaneous and not anytime watching a 42 minute episode does the video pause because of slow loading or buffer times. I don't have cable myself, so I've been downloading shows that I like from Torrents. This is so much easier. Even with commercials does this beats downloading. ABC needs to get in to this deal and get Lost up.

And for the few of you who haven't seen Firefly yet, signup and watch it now.

I have 8 invites left. To the two CAG's who I missed yesterday. Sorry, I got pulled away from the house. I checked though, and you already got invited.

[quote name='Plac1d']ABC needs to get in to this deal and get Lost up.[/QUOTE]

You do know you can watch all of the LOST episodes on ABC.com right? Just how you can watch most network shows on the network websites.

[quote name='Legolas813']You do know you can watch all of the LOST episodes on ABC.com right? Just how you can watch most network shows on the network websites.[/quote]

Everyone knows Hulu is much better then the network sites.

By selection, yes. And it also rivals most by video quality. But I think the player on ABC.com is a worthy contender and is better in some regards. As far as sharing, Hulu has them all beat, of course.

Just a reminder guys, for invites from Hulu members they need an email address that isn't already accociated (if you sent away for an invite on an email address, that email is ineligible)

Thanks ;)

I've given away 4 so far, 6 more invites left. Just PM me with your E-Mail and I'll send you one as soon as I see the PM.

PM me your eMail if you want one.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Wait, so I didn't get one because I didn't want to leave my email on a public board? :cry: C'mon someone hook me up, I was ahead of legion.[/quote]

bread's done
Back