Free "I am the Stig" avatar shrit from Forza UK

[quote name='daminion']I don't know what a Stig is, or a shrit, but I got the code anyway ;)[/QUOTE]

Me either, I think they're characters in Dune.

[quote name='iamsmart']Me either, I think they're characters in Dune.[/QUOTE]

It's the tamed racing driver from Top Gear (a British TV show about sports cars).

[quote name='aznhero913']
and fuck off repost police... I wouldn't have seen this freebie if it wasn't for this post.[/QUOTE]

There is a FREE forum section for a reason dipshit. This isn't a VIDEO GAME DEAL now is it? fuck off yourself.

[quote name='Nogib']There is a FREE forum section for a reason dipshit. This isn't a VIDEO GAME DEAL now is it? fuck off yourself.[/QUOTE]

Some say that he trolls message boards looking for reasons to backseat mod.

Others say he gets violently angry whenever someone makes fun of him for taking a video games forum so seriously.

All we know is ... he's called the Stig.

[quote name='Nogib']There is a FREE forum section for a reason dipshit. This isn't a VIDEO GAME DEAL now is it? fuck off yourself.[/QUOTE]

And I guess there's a reason you eat three dicks a day too fuck face.

[quote name='lunker']some say that he trolls message boards looking for reasons to backseat mod.

Others say he gets violently angry whenever someone makes fun of him for taking a video games forum so seriously.

All we know is ... he's called the stig.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='lunker']Some say that he trolls message boards looking for reasons to backseat mod.

All we know is ... he's called the Stig.[/QUOTE]

+2:applause:

Well I guess someone had to step up and fill gargus's shoes

[quote name='lunker']Some say that he trolls message boards looking for reasons to backseat mod.

+3. Most excellent.

Well done! :applause:

I hate to agree with the haters, but how does this deserve to be in the video games deal section? It's a crappy looking Avatar t-shirt... Woop-de-doo.

This belongs in the free section

I'm a sucker for anything free and for avatar items. Thanks OP!

haha! Awesome post!

[quote name='the_void']Didn't work on Chrome so had to fire up ie 9 but it worked on that, thanks![/QUOTE]
I got it with Chrome...?

Thanks! I wanted one of these shirts, figured I would have had to get the collectors edition or something for it, now I'm happy. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back