FREE I Don't Believe the Liberal Media Sticker

[quote name='punklivz']Would you like to buy a vowel?[/QUOTE]

lol

I would! ...with a side of Fox news is just as bad.

Perhaps a "I dont trust any media outlet with an agenda" would be better.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Tempted to order one and cut out the bottom half.[/QUOTE]

Hah, that's the first thing I thought of doing of when I saw it.

People who believe in the "liberal media" myth have given no understanding of this idea. Its a manufactured line from conservative leadership that was lapped up by their followers. Don't take my word for it. Take it from your leaders...

Pat Buchanan: "I've gotten balanced coverage, and broad coverage--all we could have asked. For heaven sakes, we kid about the 'liberal media,' but every Republican on earth does that,"

William Kristol: "I admit it," he told a reporter. "The liberal media were never that powerful, and the whole thing was often used as an excuse by conservatives for conservative failures."

James Baker: "There were days and times and events we might have had some complaints [but] on balance I don't think we had anything to complain about,"

What Liberal Media?
http://www.thenation.com/article/what-liberal-media

I'll quote what a wise old man once told me that pretty much sums up my political beliefs.

"The left isn't always wrong and the right isn't always right".

Personally, I don't do bumper stickers. I just figured it would be useful for some people. My own beliefs don't matter, but I think it's all corrupt.

[quote name='Survivalism']Despite popular opinion, both the left and right are completely full of shit.[/QUOTE]

Where do I get THAT bumper sticker? N 4 1!

Thanks OP, being a free thinking human in NE Illinois is not an easy thing these days. Our media is so biased I rarely watch local news before the weather and sports.

Hahaha... I'm not a fan of either party, but I find myself leaning towards the left most of the time. I'll be grabbing one of these for shits and giggles. It's funnier to troll democrats because republicans are always made fun of.

bread's done
Back