Free In-game Weapon for Splinter Cell: Conviction (360 only)

dabamus

Banned
Text weapon to 44144

This is from an email I got from Ubi, and I verified it works. It's one per phone number.

When you get the code, keep it because you need to enter it in the final game.

Thanks! Tried the demo today, it is pretty good.

I hope this isn't signing me of for some ridiculously expensive service of some sort or junk sms messages.

OP, how did you get the email from UBI?

when I replied with "stop" after getting my code, I got a message saying I opted out of the "weapon campaign".

Thanks OP, didn't notice the email from Ubisoft till after I read your post.

I am subscribed to receive news and stuff from Ubisoft, thats where the email came from.

I got it by having an Ubi.com account.(I post on their forums)

Also, I'm guessing the reason it starts with 3 characters is to differentiate it from an XBL Marketplace code.

You enter this through a menu in the final game instead of through marketplace.

Thank you for the heads up, I have almost looked by this opportunity, because Outlook's junk-mail filter didn't liked the message from Ubisoft. It worked as a charm as well.

Anyone know exactly what the gun is going to be?

Will it be the same one as:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=65497

GameStop - Reserve Splinter Cell: Conviction and receive a GameStop exclusive in-game SPAS-12 Suppressor Shotgun. The SPAS-12 Suppressed Shotgun offers semi-automatic fire power, which can be used to cover medium to far ranges with pellets. Available for online and in-store customers while supplies last.

Or will it be a totally different gun?

nice, got one for myself. thanks, dabamus.

this works in the same manner as Assassin's Creed II, using their in-game exclusive content menu.

[I'm gonna wait on Splinter Cell Conviction though, just to make sure they release a 'completed game' this time around.]

[quote name='DragynFyre']so were all positive this isn't signing us up for some stupid crap ( I HATE TEXTING!!!!)[/QUOTE]

You will get spam from people in text unless you text back STOP after you do it. This promo thing allows companies to legally bother you once you signup. Enjoy all those texts in the future and spam calls if you do not send stop. It even says it in the text instructions hinting at it.

[quote name='DragynFyre']cool thanks FNL i did it and hit STOP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i figured i let everyone know since nobody said anything. I normally do not do these unless it is a big company name like UBI is. You never know who will sell your info to spam you these days. I am happy to help when i can.

ARGH! My phone was set to auto-delete txt messages greater than 5 days old and I've lot my code. After submitting another text message I got a reply saying that I've already redeemed the code for my number =(

[quote name='luminaria']ARGH! My phone was set to auto-delete txt messages greater than 5 days old and I've lot my code. After submitting another text message I got a reply saying that I've already redeemed the code for my number =([/QUOTE]

didn't have any takers in the other thread for this, but I'm on the fence about this game and am willing to trade my code off.

you wouldn't happen to have a chocobo code or some other lower end code to trade would you?

bread's done
Back