FREE InetFlea T-shirt AND FREE marines Quick-Dry Workout T-shirt

signed up for the marines shirt. I would have signed up for the flea market but the tshirt wasnt very appealing. thanks though.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Just got a call from the Marines.[/quote]

same, i kept pretending like i was interested, but when he said if we could meet up, i asked him for his number and said ill get back to him. i hope i get that t shirt

[quote name='becuzimbrown']same, i kept pretending like i was interested, but when he said if we could meet up, i asked him for his number and said ill get back to him. i hope i get that t shirt[/quote] Rofl, that's exactly what I did. :applause:

It said I was too old to enlist without permission, haha. But never confirmed if I'll get the shirt or not. Wth.

So the shirt apparently is only for people "of the right age"??

Thanks guys, got the shirts today shipped USPS, wearing it as I type. Also came with a letter and poster.

Haha, funny story.

My friend signed up to get a free Army T-Shirt after seeing the commercial. All he really wanted was the t-shirt, nothing else. He had no interest in becoming enrolled into the Army. 2 months later, two Army cadets hand deliver the t-shirt to his house.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Haha, funny story.

My friend signed up to get a free Army T-Shirt after seeing the commercial. All he really wanted was the t-shirt, nothing else. He had no interest in becoming enrolled into the Army. 2 months later, two Army cadets hand deliver the t-shirt to his house.[/quote] Epic lulz, what he should've done is be like "I'm sorry, but Jack died....I'm his brother...can I still have the shirt?"
In this case, your freinds name would be Jack

i got the call today. it took about an hour to sound legit enough to get my shirt without having to enlist over the phone. i forgot i gave them a phony name but correct phone number. :bomb:. He was calling me Rusty Shackleford the whole time. This is Rusty Shackleford:
images

And then he was asking if i could come into his office or if he could meet me at my home address. what a pain. Ill think twice next time. its never free when the government is involved.

[quote name='tivo']its never free when the government is involved.[/quote]

Duh.

I have told the military I have health issues, I'm missing a hand, and that I'm gay, that I'm really from another country, and all they ever do is "So?". Dumbasses.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Duh.

I have told the military I have health issues, I'm missing a hand, and that I'm gay, that I'm really from another country, and all they ever do is "So?". Dumbasses.[/quote]
*becomes teh guvermintz*
Dee dee dee lul wuts a hand? hao do u spelk cuntri?

i got some postcard in the mail from the marines that said go to this website and get a free t-shirt but i thought twice about it, i really am not giving my info to anyone who even thinks about thinking about using it to draft me. no thanks.

and the flea market link doesnt work? i dont see anything about a free t-shirt at least

Draft you? The US Military is completely voluntary, dumbass. And the page is YOU asking THEM For info about joining the US Marine Corps. Some of you people will do anything for free shit. I wont be surprised if any of you were dumpster divers or go to soup kitchens.

[quote name='Thoren']Draft you? The US Military is completely voluntary, dumbass. And the page is YOU asking THEM For info about joining the US Marine Corps. Some of you people will do anything for free shit. I wont be surprised if any of you were dumpster divers or go to soup kitchens.[/quote]

Shut up, and go scam some people who want to trade with you.

[quote name='Thoren']Draft you? The US Military is completely voluntary, dumbass. And the page is YOU asking THEM For info about joining the US Marine Corps. Some of you people will do anything for free shit. I wont be surprised if any of you were dumpster divers or go to soup kitchens.[/quote]

Welcome to America, friend.

And ease up, dude. ever consider some of the stuff on here that people say is mere sarcasm?

oh yeah, and the remark about us doing anything for free shit...this site is called CHEAPASSGAMER, am I Correct? if you don't like recieving freebies for free... you could always consider leaving the site.

Be appreciative of the stuff you get.

[quote name='moleman']Welcome to America, friend.

And ease up, dude. ever consider some of the stuff on here that people say is mere sarcasm?

oh yeah, and the remark about us doing anything for free shit...this site is called CHEAPASSGAMER, am I Correct? if you don't like recieving freebies for free... you could always consider leaving the site.

Be appreciative of the stuff you get.[/quote]

Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet, and this is Cheapassgamer, not disrespectful scumbag waste of space gamer.

How about you be appreciative of the country you live in.

wearing my shirt as i type this
i put in all false info besides the address
no phone call or anything

really nice shirt actually :p

thanks op

At the risk of sounding un-CAG-ly...

I'd advise that you never sign up for free stuff from the armed forces. You will be spammed/called to death for a long time. I left my name at the National Guard desk my soph. year in HIGH SCHOOL (8 years ago) to get a free shirt and I still consistently get piles of junk mail back home. The weekly recruiting calls didn't stop for 2 years.

[quote name='Thoren']Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet, and this is Cheapassgamer, not disrespectful scumbag waste of space gamer.

How about you be appreciative of the country you live in.[/quote]
Haha.
"/Sarcasm! The best thing since Firefox!"

[quote name='Thoren']Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet, and this is Cheapassgamer, not disrespectful scumbag waste of space gamer.

How about you be appreciative of the country you live in.[/quote]

I am appreciative of the country i live in, Thank you.

And i believe the only person being dsrespectful is you, so i'd advise you let the insults go.

you only dig the hole deeper doing so.

Moving on, Has anyone gotten any word on the inetflea t shirts, or has anyone recieved theirs?

[quote name='WeLoveDaisuke']At the risk of sounding un-CAG-ly...

I'd advise that you never sign up for free stuff from the armed forces. You will be spammed/called to death for a long time. I left my name at the National Guard desk my soph. year in HIGH SCHOOL (8 years ago) to get a free shirt and I still consistently get piles of junk mail back home. The weekly recruiting calls didn't stop for 2 years.[/quote]

false name and phone number FTW :D

I tried some more, but I'm still too old. I explained that if I could I'd get in my way-back machine. Even tried logic- what did the free shirt have to do with my age? Isn't this discrimination?

/sigh

The term is called, "wicking" by the way. You can get these sort of shirts at surplus stores and sundry providers/camping places. They're good shirts- keeps the sweat off ya.

bread's done
Back