Free iPhone/iPad games and apps (includes IB2, GTA3, Batman, PvZ, +more) - freemyapps

zeb06

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
Download the sponsor apps for free, run them for 30 seconds to get points then use the points for free apps/games. Infinity blade 2, batman, gta3, plants v zombies, angry birds, and many others. Several people in the iphone deals section have done this and I've already gotten 3. They just added new stuff too! Here is my link -

http://m.freemyapps.com/share/url/c1b61416

Also works for multiple devices on the same iTunes account! So if you have an iPhone, iPad, and iTouch you can do it on each one while keeping the new games that you redeem on the same account.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does it work? I'm assuming by the mobile link, I've gotta open it on my phone...but how do I make an account? Do I just open it up?

yep just open it on your phone...once you click their links it will basically keep track of it on the phone. These were blowing up on the iPhone/iPad deals thread over the holidays. I managed to grab Batman, GTA3, and Trenches 2 all for free...already bought IB2. They had been changing the sponsor apps out almost daily but it stopped for the holidays...they added a couple new ones today tho so it looks like it'll be picking up again.

Got GTA III for free last night...was gonna get Sonic CD today but it's gone..oh well..I'll keep savin' I suppose.

Yeah they keep changing. They have added more iPad stuff but looks like some of the points values for games like IB2 went up where others have gone down. I am hoping they add some square games or minecraft personally. This also works for multiple devices on the same iTunes account.

New rewards added...call of duty black ops zombies and minecraft pocket edition...I'm amount 700 short, been hoping for minecraft.

Download Zombie Lane from the link this weekend for a bonus 150 points! Referrals get an extra 150 points for everyone who downloaded as well!

Anyone have any tricks for getting the "gift apps" to refresh to new ones so I can earn more points, or do those only update every so often? I've been stuck at 825 points for a couple days, but I got those very quickly.

Here's my referral link:
http://m.freemyapps.com/share/url/792731a9

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back