Free Itouch Site!

miktau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
MikTaus's Ultimate Freebies Guide​

All done for now i will update when I am doing any more offers, thanks everyone!

Free Ipod Touch/Video/Classic​

Free ITouch - Done

logo2_verified.gif

Proof:​

I just got approved for $250 from trainn for youripodnano4free.com!!!!!!!!! I love these guys.​

IMG_8312.jpg

Ive gotten over $700 of games and gift cards from yf360games.com Trainn is the best freebie company in the biz! This company is no scam, thats for sure.​

IMG_8309.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean any offense, but you're not really saying anything that hasn't been covered again and again in the OP of other topics. Just seems like you're trying to get your referral link out there..

Yeah i know a lot of its been said but no one has ever mentioned commerce bank as a source of free prepaid cc's so im sure that helps some cags out there who are sick of paying fees. Plus no one has ever gone so much in depth about the two offers i mentioned. Lastly not only am i paying for your offers but im offering help every step of the way. So in that regards theirs plenty of worthwhile stuff oin this post

cheers,
Mike

Hey, if I get the credit instantly, like the 2 credit things, can I order them right away? Or do I have to wait for the 5 days to cancel my subscription and then order it?

Yes you can, I ordered GH3 right away but it still takes a week to process. Youre safest bet is to probobly wait out the five days anyways because it cant hurt so long as you cancel before 7 days. YSC can be cancelled right away though so no worries on that. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. if you sign up under me id be happy to ship you $5 pp to pay for your offers.

cheers,
mike

Sorry, I found out about this before I found your thread :( I wish I did though, really. I ordered them just now, AC should be at my house on December 2nd according to the email. Thanks again.

[quote name='miktau']Yeah i know a lot of its been said but no one has ever mentioned commerce bank as a source of free prepaid cc's so im sure that helps some cags out there who are sick of paying fees. Plus no one has ever gone so much in depth about the two offers i mentioned. Lastly not only am i paying for your offers but im offering help every step of the way. So in that regards theirs plenty of worthwhile stuff oin this post

cheers,
Mike[/quote]

He's right- I never really considered it until he told me about that Commerce Bank thing.

I'll probably do it when I get one of those cards. Thanks alot!

To my knowledge yes. I know commerce CC's have worked on everything ive tried except for the two you mentioned however there might be some others that i havent tried yet that dont take it. Either way their are plenty of offers to try that do accept pre-paid cc's. Remember i pay for people who sign up under me.

cheers,
Mike

Responded to all pm's. Common guys lets see some greens, already have several offers done and am waiting on referals. Remember im paying plus helping so sign under me and not elsewhere.

wow on my amex gift card i tried it on like 4 sites, all came back denied and then i call because someone suggested having them add my name/address to the card to avoid this issue and my card has been deducted by every site... not to mention NONE actually credited, so i said ok let me add my name/address anyways, go to another site, same thing DENIED but still charged and NOT credited... fuck AMEX gift cards... anyone have PERSONAL experience with visa ones? i want to do these but amex ones suck and ive lost $11 off my card and dont know that i wanna try it again

Ive never use amex bro, stick to visa. They always refund money on my card too so pending charges dont stay there. Would you want to sign under me, ill help you find a place to get visa gc's.

cheers,
Mike

yea i would man but i signed up for yourfreexbox360 whatever site already... if u have another site and i get a visa gc i'll sign up under u... just need to find a place to get one

bread's done
Back