FREE Jack in the Box Tacos!!!!

jarmochin

CAGiversary!
I know this is a gaming forum... but hey.. even CAG's need to eat right?!?!?

SAN DIEGO, Nov 09, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- November 16 is generally an uneventful day. Unceremoniously sandwiched between Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving, the date's most noted milestone occurred in 1907 when Oklahoma became the nation's 46th state. Well, Jack in the Box(R) restaurants aims to change the date's obscurity and make November 16 the most memorable day of 2010 by giving away TWO free tacos that day to every guest who wants them. The give-away is from 2:00 p.m. until Midnight and no purchase is necessary. Unfortunately, there is a limit of two free tacos per guest.

"Our tacos have long been our best selling menu item," said Tammy Bailey, division vice president of menu marketing and promotions for Jack in the Box Inc. "In recent months we've made some improvements to our tacos, and now they're even better than before! We're celebrating the renaissance of our tacos with a give-away on November 16. We want everyone to experience firsthand how delicious our tacos are. And what better way to do that than to give them away!"

Enjoy... I know I will =]

can u say roadtrip?

cuz im gonna hit a couple to make sure i get a full free meal... y pay for my tacos if i can get em for free... they all within 5 miles of my house... so i dnt care bout driving

hmmmm... tru.,,.... i liked it better when they had the coupons... some stores just let u turn in like 3 or 4 at one time...... maybe order inside.. then drive thru?

You're always spending time on something. If hitting a bunch of Jack in the Boxes for free tacos sounds fun to you, go for it.

bread's done
Back