free kashi cookie

paintball745

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
i saw the ad on TV today.simply go to www.kashi.com and click nab your free cookie enter your info and you will get a free cookie no you cant choose either but free is free i got dark chocolate oatmeal i belive.

I like oatmeal, I like chocolate, I like Kashi. This should be good. At least it wasn't some weird granola cookie with dried fruit in it. I hate dried fruit.

[quote name='MidnightMetal']This deserves a bump! Everyone needs a FREE cookie!

Just saw the ad today, and immediately signed up for one[/QUOTE]

Thank you for bumping this, without your bump, I would have been cookie-less.

You are my hero.

Which cereal did you try? Heart to Heart Os and Honey Sunshine are damn good, but the Good Friends which looks like it has actual twigs in it is kinda crappy.

Last Kashi sample I got tasted like crap. Even having grown up with the stuff I never got used to it. I'll still try anything free though - thanks, OP!

I just got my cookie yesterday I ordered when the post was first made. It was small but really wasn't that bad

[quote name='Smuglittleman']A little too healthy for me but my wife will love it. Thank you OP.[/quote]

Don't worry, Kashi's not really all that healthy, they're just riding the 'whole grain' train. :p

On that note, if it doesn't taste like Ben&Jerry's Oatmeal Dark Chocolate cookie ice cream, I'll be very disappointed.

bread's done
Back