Free Kid Icarus Cards through Club Nintendo

Oh wow, that's really cool! I wish Club Nintendo did more of those cool freebies. Thanks for the info. I look forward to getting them & trying them out.

[quote name='Bioterror']Thanks wouldn't have know about this if you didn't post it.[/QUOTE]

Same here...thanks OP!

thanks OP. Can't beat free physical items shipped in the mail for FREE. And I never would have seen it if you hadn't posted it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']relax. smoke a bowl.

thanks OP. Can't beat free physical items shipped in the mail for FREE. And I never would have seen it if you hadn't posted it here.[/QUOTE]

He's a senior member of 3 years he should know this is the wrong section. He probably seen in contests/free stuff and posted it here because he knew he'd get that exact response. Its worse then when you guys flame a new member who posts a accident.

[quote name='neuropunk']got 1 for free in game informer[/QUOTE]

are the game informer cards in the issues in the store or are they by subscription only?

[quote name='needler420']He's a senior member of 3 years he should know this is the wrong section. He probably seen in contests/free stuff and posted it here because he knew he'd get that exact response. Its worse then when you guys flame a new member who posts a accident.[/QUOTE]

Who cares? It's a community, it's not about credit or being anal about what gets posted where.

Thank you to both of you. Like the above posters, I would have missed it otherwise.

[quote name='DaShaka']This is the only section that 99% of us check. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Then check the boards for free stuff, too? lol. I don't know what else to say. There is a reason why we have different boards for different things.

[quote name='DaShaka']There are actual problems in life, this isn't one of them. This is the only section that 99% of us check. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I don't care what section you or anyone else checks its the wrong section.:roll: Read post above he knows what he's talking about.

[quote name='needler420']I don't care what section you or anyone else checks its the wrong section.:roll: Read post above he knows what he's talking about.[/QUOTE]

...just drop it already.

bread's done
Back