FREE KILLZONE 2 DEMO Contest Ended, Please close mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyBoJangles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (100%)
FREE KILLZONE 2 DEMO

Hullo I ran a free killzone 2 demo contest in my tl thread a couple of weeks back and now I have another one to give away for free, instead of a simple bump contest im going to give it to the person who leaves the funniest picture (IMO of course). Ill announce the winner tomorrow at 2:00 pm EST time, the DEMO should be live by then, good luck to all that enter, and if only 1 person enters, hey at least you get a free killzone 2 demo :)

Im mainly doing this because id like to give everyone a demo but i cant and word on the street is Lamestop only recieved like 10 codes per store, how are you going to have exclusive rights to a demo and send 10 to a store? I snagged 3 codes luckily off an idiot at my gs, kept 1 for myself, gave 1 to a lucky cag awhile back and now im giving the last one away here.

Enjoy, Have fun yadda yadda.

Last edited by a moderator:
motivignorancerd7.jpg

This guy posted like 20 pictures. You need to make it a ONE picture limit so people choose wisely. Anyone can paste 1,000 pictures and get lucky and pick 1 funny one.

banned.gif

1218063456.gif

How can you tell this table is being sold by a man?
And don't cheat either!! It's not hard to
tell!!

This table was for sale on eBay. How can you tell it is being sold by a man?
Can you solve this little riddle? First look and guess.
You will find the answer below, but don't cheat!
Know the answer? You can click on the picture to enlarge it.
If you still can't , scroll down now.....

OK, Look in the mirror.
Remember, if you are posting a picture on the world-wide web,
WEAR CLOTHES when taking the picture.
I NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD...
AND IT WAS POSTED ON eBay to make money!!!

[quote name='Endokun']
Left4DeadPolitical.jpg
[/quote]

This cracks me up because anytime I play L4D with my buddies we are always like get over here President Obama.

LOL this was a comical morning, so far I think I like the Left 4 Dead picture, the Mario and Peach Picture, and the KFC picture. Keep em coming!

[quote name='jgiovanni']Isn't the demo going to be up on the European PSN Store today as well, y can't people DL from there?[/quote]
because to download it from the UK store you have to own a ps3 regestered in the UK.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Isn't the demo going to be up on the European PSN Store today as well, y can't people DL from there?[/QUOTE]

regardless, this thread has made my day

code give out, thanks to everyone who entered :) endokun wins! thanks for the laughs everyone. sorry i dont have more codes. but like it has been mentioned you can get it off the euro psn store free, but this way endokun doesnt have to make a euro account :)

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']The Killzone 2 demo is now up on the UK PSN, no need for a code.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up..downloading it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back