Free Kinect Game Add-On at Bose Store Events

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
According to the Bose Store Finder, you can get a free Kinect game add-on.

From the page:

"Special event: Bose home theater sound and Xbox 360®
Complete your gaming and entertainment experience with a Bose home theater system. Visit your local Bose store Saturday, November 13 – Sunday, November 14, or Saturday, November 20 – Sunday, November 21, for a live interactive demonstration of Kinect™ for Xbox 360—the extraordinary new way to play in which you are the controller. Receive a free Kinect game add-on available exclusively from Bose (while supplies last)."

Yes that reads pretty vague. Is it a free game? Is it a add-on level for a game? Who knows.

Mods, feel free to move this wherever you wish.

This is what it says in the e-mail from MS:

Stop by a Bose store November 13, 14, 20, and 21 to test out Kinect, and receive an exclusive unlockable car for Kinect Joy Ride. Also save $60 when you purchase Kinect with a CineMate Series II system.

Ok, I found this link:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Community/promotions/Bose/home

It states:

"Stop by and try Kinect between November 4 and December 31 to receive a special code that gives you an extra race car in Kinect Joy Ride, the revolutionary game that combines the fun of classic karting with the controller-free gameplay of Kinect. The code unlocks a bonus Chevy Volt you can race in Joy Ride."

Do you suppose that it's the same bonus Chevy Volt that is already up on the Marketplace?

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...let-Volt/139c69be-f76a-4435-872b-aed8431cb788

Maybe it's a 'Bose' branded Chevy Volt?

?

So, has anyone been to a Bose store today to see if this offer is valid? I am going to call my local store today and find out if they have any Kinect DLC.

[quote name='evisto']So, has anyone been to a Bose store today to see if this offer is valid? I am going to call my local store today and find out if they have any Kinect DLC.[/QUOTE]

Well like the other guy said his store didn't know whats going on so Im hesitant to drive to the only mall with a bose store in it (not that far but not that close either)

I find it very amusing that most stores have promos and stuff going on yet can never EVER get their act together and employees informed. Same with car dealerships (recent Fiesta launch comes to mind ...)

I wouldn't make a drive for this. 99% of the time when it comes to things like this, CAGs know more about the promotions than the employees do. That said, if your store does have the DLC codes available, I doubt they'd make you sit through a demo for it. :p

There are Bose stores? WTF? Nothing says "soccer mom" like having a Bose. Their quality is absolutely atrocious. Even the United States Air Force had a soccer mom moment and tried contracting those guys for a fighter pilot communications system. They completely failed. What a joke company.

bread's done
Back