pblilman09

CAG Veteran
http://www.konamistars.com/konamistars/?u=pblilman09

i used my ref. name if you register do the same

post your link

ill put it below mine

and when you clik the other topics link for some reason it says

you are viewing outside of the konami stars area thats why i posted a new 1

The Konami RPG Stars rewards all member's efforts, and we've created a system that ranks you based on your performance. There are 5 rankings, going up in prestige:

1.gif
1. Apprentice
Everyone starts off here.

2.gif
2. Adventurer
You must be a member for at least 30 days, and have completed at least 2 challenges.

3.gif
3. Warrior
You must be a member for at least 90 days, and have completed at least 7 challenges. In addition, you must have recruited 1 member, sent 5 links, and made at least 25 posts in the message board.

4.gif
4. Hero
You must be a member for at least 180 days, and have completed at least 15 challenges. In addition, you must have recruited 3 members, sent 15 links, and made at least 75 posts in the message board.

5.gif
5. Star of Destiny
You must be a member for at least 300 days, and have completed at least 30 challenges. In addition, you must have recruited 7 members, sent 30 links, and made at least 150 posts in the message board.

You must meet the minimum requirements for ALL stats in order to receive a level-up. However, there will opportunities where you will be automatically leveled up. Hope this helps!

bread's done
Back