Free Large Dr Pepper @ Chic-Fil-A (details inside)

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
The first 300,000 entries automatically win a Large Dr Pepper.

You have a chance to win a trip for two to the ACC, SEC, or BIG 12 Championship gamee, where you'll compete for a chance to throw for up to $1 Million.

You have a chance to win one of over 15,000 Chic-Fil-A small nugget trays.

www.millionnuggets.com

You can enter once a day for I dunno how long.

Good deal. I just got what the Dr. ordered... (or will in the mail (allow 6-8 weeks for delivery)) :)

FYI so these peeps don't waste their time: "The following states are not eligible: AK, CT, DC, HI, ID, ME, MI, MN, MT, NE, NV, NY, ND, OR, PR, RI, SD, VT, WA."

[quote name='runciter']Good deal. I just got what the Dr. ordered... (or will in the mail (allow 6-8 weeks for delivery)) :)

FYI so these peeps don't waste their time: "The following states are not eligible: AK, CT, DC, HI, ID, ME, MI, MN, MT, NE, NV, NY, ND, OR, PR, RI, SD, VT, WA."[/QUOTE]

do those states maybe not have a chicfila in them? i dont think md had a chicfila for quite some time

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']do those states maybe not have a chicfila in them? i dont think md had a chicfila for quite some time[/QUOTE]
Could be that... or I suspect those states had more hoops to jump thru and/or time required in advance to startup a giveaway contest (shrug).

No, there's is no Chic-fil-A in NV. I know that for a fact. I haven't had Chic in such a long time. They have really, really good chicken sandwiches. Mmm...making myself hungry. Last time I had them was in Georgia. Wish we also had a Varsity down. Their Bacon Double Cheeseburger and a Shake are just the best, especially the burger. Mmmmm.....

CA has one in Tustin at the Tustin Marketplace.
Coming soon to Santa Ana at Mac Arthur and Bristol at the old Krispy Creme.
Update just drove by it:
It is opening in November !!!!!!!!!!! YUM with no long drive!

[quote name='gamecubeandxboxfan']CA has one in Tustin at the Tustin Marketplace.
Coming soon to Santa Ana at Mac Arthur and Bristol at the old Krispy Creme.[/QUOTE]
I didn't know there was one in CA. According to their locator, the closest one to where I am is 66 miles away in Fairfield, CA :\ I had Chick-Fil-A several times when I was in CO.... definitely good stuff. I miss that (and Qdoba, but we have Chipotle, so close enough).

[quote name='gamecubeandxboxfan']CA has one in Tustin at the Tustin Marketplace.
Coming soon to Santa Ana at Mac Arthur and Bristol at the old Krispy Creme.[/QUOTE]dude I went to that krispy kreme like maybe a few weeks or a month ago and it was gone!!

it sucked coz it was like 10PM and I really wanted some donuts

and I was jus there the previous week too and it was bright and shining.

seriously tho, what is a chic fil a??

are they open rite now? it's almost 11 but Im hungry now

EDIT: got damn, tustin location closed rite now at 10.

it's okay, I gotta wait 6 to 8 week for my soda anyway so it's all good

[quote name='iheartmetal']jekki, its the best fast food chicken you can get anywhere ever anytime[/QUOTE]dude it's only in Tustin and it's closed rite now.

anywhere ever anytime my cheap ass

Ima eat In N Out tonite instead! but not in tustin (too far)

Coming soon to Santa Ana at Mac Arthur and Bristol at the old Krispy Creme.[/QUOTE]

THAT'S THE ONE I GO TO!!! Yum...

[quote name='Bezerker']I think its not valid in NY cause theres a lot of black ppl, and you know what they say about black ppl and chicken.[/QUOTE]

just thought i'd quote this

bread's done
Back