Free LBP Key

Zero3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hey folks,

I signed up for that USAToday.com dealie for a key for LBP (the Beta ends Sunday, I hear). They gave me two. So... if anyone wants one, please post. First reply gets it.

-alex

I have a beta code if anyone wants it, but I want to trade it for something, like Microsoft points or something like that. PM me if you want it.

If no one trades you, may I have the code? I mean the beta ends in two or three days.....no one is going to trade you.

[quote name='HoobyDooby']I have an extra code, first to PM me gets it, will take MS points in exchange if you're kind enough to offer them as thanks.[/quote]

YGPM.

[quote name='gazmo']traded 100ms points for LBP key to gelditts, awaiting my code and instructions.[/QUOTE]

PM'd gazmo stating the MS points code he sent had already been redeemed. Nice try gazmo!

[quote name='gleditts']PM'd gazmo stating the MS points code he sent had already been redeemed. Nice try gazmo![/quote]

got him the right codes, my mix up. Downloading little big planet now, thanks buddie.

can i have a code for lbp thanks in advance my fellow cags
plz pm me it cause i am at work and someone will redeem it before i do
again thanks

as long as we're beggin here

I'd love a lbp code, but don't have any ms points or anything, and since the demo ends soon, could you just hook a dude up?

pm me if you have an unused lbp code laying around

thanks in advance

one last try...

anyone got a spare lbp beta key?

pm me if you do...my wife and I would like to try this game before blowing money on it

also, we're pretty bored and would like to try it tonight
thanks!

[quote name='africansk8er']Alright, I'm just giving mine away for free since time is running out. Here it is -
2A4E-FJBC-QKJD[/quote]

Thanks - really appreciate it. :):):):):):)

bread's done
Back