Free LBP2 Strategy guide with Slurpee Rewards

Huh... the code for the Killzone LBP pack they just sent me didn't work. So, just for kicks, I decided to try the code I got a few days ago when they put it up by mistake and it totally worked now.

Weird, the one they sent me before the refund worked! They need to sort this out, I can't wait for the dynamic theme to be available.

What kind of error message are people getting when their code doesn't work? Mine is saying its been used the maximum number of times already.

[quote name='Icefall']What kind of error message are people getting when their code doesn't work? Mine is saying its been used the maximum number of times already.[/QUOTE]
i have the same exact error message as you

[quote name='Crazyhowie']My Killzone LBP Mini-Pack seemed to work okay I guess.[/QUOTE]

"work okay I guess"? Isn't this more of an absolute yes or no thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shadowkast']why are they giving out Sooooo many bunk codes?!?[/QUOTE]

They probably have to wait for Sony to activate them, and they ran out of activated codes so now they are giving out codes that still need activation. That would be my guess.

[quote name='o_O']"work okay I guess"? Isn't this more of an absolute yes or no thing?[/QUOTE]

Well yes it redeemed and no I didn't test it yet. That completely ambiguous post of mine can attributed to a lack of sleep. So, yes it absolutely redeemed. I "purchased" it with my reward points somewhere between 3 - 4 PM PST today. It's unfortunate some of you are running into troubles with your codes =/.

My codes have all worked! I guess it's hit or miss. I would just email slurpee if they don't work like already stated here.

[quote name='hellmutt']The guide is now live. My brother and I each got one.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the bump! Just ordered one.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Is it a download guide or is it being shipped to you wondering.[/QUOTE]
I'm guessing shipped. I didn't receive a link with my confirmation email.
20 pts. seems about right for the guide considering the AC:B t-shirts went for 30 pts.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Is it a download guide or is it being shipped to you wondering.[/QUOTE]

Not sure to be honest, though I haven't gotten any emails giving me a link, or an attached PDF, or a code, anything like that. I just got a confirmation mail that said:

You just redeemed Slurpee Nation™ rewards points for something totally slurptastic. If you ordered an item, look for it in your mailbox within 4-6 weeks.

Date: 1/25/2011 2:29 p.m.
Item: LittleBigPlanet™2 Strategy Guide
Total Points: 20

Go to http://www.slurpee.com/rewards to surf sweepstakes, downloads and Slurpee®-themed items for you to add to your collection.

It's always a few degrees cooler when you're raking in sweet Slurpee stuff.

Honestly, almost nothing ever takes 4-6 weeks from Slurpee Rewards. I ordered a flash drive in December and it took a week to show up.

Does anyone have 8-10 points they can sell me??? I have no 7-11 for around 80 miles from where I love. I won't pay the full price of the points, but I'll pay around 50% off the cost of the slurpee.

[quote name='eau']Just redeemed 20 pts for the LBP2 guide. For the price I can wait 4-6 weeks.[/QUOTE]
Cool. I though it was gonna be like an e-guide or something. I will have to think this one over since I probably won't pick up LBP2 till it hits the $20-25 mark.

[quote name='ackbar7']Well there are sugar free kind slurpees you know[/QUOTE]

They're pretty disgusting though. Not because they're sugar free, I almost always prefer sugar free soda, but because the flavors are all like the strawberry one that burns your throat.

They need to a fucking Diet Coke Slurpee!

Hey guys,

Just curious if anyone has 8 points that they would be willing to give up. I went to 7-11 today and purchased two X-Large Slurpee's specifically to get the points off of them (my store didn't have the promo cups yet) I took them from the back to try and make sure the codes hadn't been used yet, but as I figured would happen, when I got home and tried to put them in I get an Invalid code message. I would call but they are already closed. I have an e-mail in to them to see what they can do, if anything. So, if they do e-mail me new codes I will be happy to trade them with you once I get them. I'm just hoping the stuff I want doesn't sell out before they get back to me.

If you happen to have some extras and could PM me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks to the OP and everyone that has posted the info!

[quote name='hpv']They're pretty disgusting though. Not because they're sugar free, I almost always prefer sugar free soda, but because the flavors are all like the strawberry one that burns your throat.

They need to a fucking Diet Coke Slurpee![/QUOTE]

Today I bought a Slurpee cup and then put Diet Coke into it. Call me a genius!

If the code on your cup doesn't work, you can try email the CS.

Back in Nov/Dec, the code on one of my slurpee cups was so damn hard to read that I either didn't read it correctly or it had already been swiped, I contacted CS with the non-working code and they replied back with a replacement code.

I am 8 points off right now. Blah... If anyone has any extra codes and would let me use them, I will give you codes back tomorrow. It would be greatly appreciated from an older CAG! (I could probably throw a little something in too!)

[quote name='shadow007']I'm not sure but the guide has to be phsyical. I was ask to fill out my address.[/QUOTE]

You have to do that for every redemption, including the Theme codes for example that come by email.

[quote name='shadow007']I'm not sure but the guide has to be phsyical. I was ask to fill out my address.[/QUOTE]
Last year I redeemed for a God of War III DLC code, they also asked for my address but the code came in email instantly.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']When will we know if the guide is physical or digital?[/QUOTE]
When a CAG posts here either cursing or being a happy camper.

Only time will tell. So far all their electronic rewards have been delivered by email instantly. No one has received an e-guide since this morning => good sign.

[quote name='SplinteredGore']I emailed their customer support a few days ago and they said it was the actual book.[/QUOTE]

Very cool. Thanks for the tip!

bought the kill zone pack yesterday and never got an email from them? is that normal or did it somehow go into the spam folder?

[quote name='Ultragamer']I need some points now... 3 slurpee's bought and codes were already used. Good thing I like slurpee's or I would be pissed.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure if you call Customer Service and tell them, they'll hook you up with some points.

On another note, I redeemed the LBP KillZone pack, and got 2 codes sent (it deducted the codes twice) and THEN they were both invalid!? anyone else have this happen to you the other day. (This is AFTER the initial mess up where a bunch of people bought it, and they sent invalid codes).

Ironically, I felt like getting a slurpee today, and right as Im sipping from it I see this thread. And then I see a LBP2 promo on the cup. Thanks OP

I just went into 7-11 today to get a Slurpee, and the employee let me buy 4 extra cups for a buck. All 5 codes I have sitting here all say they're invalid. Had already contacted Slurpee.com about the first cup and then though "Hey, I'll go grab the others out of the care and see if they work". They didn't.
Took them from the middle of the stack to try and avoid the theft issue too. Don't even feel like buying slurpees anymore. Just want to take a stack full of cups and walk out if this is what I'm going to have to deal with for being honest.

[quote name='G1Burgertime']I just went into 7-11 today to get a Slurpee, and the employee let me buy 4 extra cups for a buck. All 5 codes I have sitting here all say they're invalid. Had already contacted Slurpee.com about the first cup and then though "Hey, I'll go grab the others out of the care and see if they work". They didn't.
Took them from the middle of the stack to try and avoid the theft issue too. Don't even feel like buying slurpees anymore. Just want to take a stack full of cups and walk out if this is what I'm going to have to deal with for being honest.[/QUOTE]

I think there may be problems with the codes.
My buddy bought a few Slurpees, and none of the codes worked. When he went back the next day, and explained what happened, the 7/11 employee offered to open a new stack of cups out of the plastic for him. Those codes weren't any good either.
I've never had problems redeeming, but I've only bought 2-3 Slurpees during this promotion. Most of my points came from the freebies earlier in this thread, in addition to a couple old WWE cups I bought last summer. I had no idea there were codes in there until this LBP promo started :)

If codes arent working from new stacks, wouldnt that signal that some nonworking codes arent from theft but possibly from an printing errors or code recognition errors on 7-11's part?

I am 4 points away from the guide. Does anyone have any codes other than the 6 posted? I don't have a 7-Eleven by me, so I won't be able to get any codes. Thanks.

Hey dudes: TIP - enter the code on your phone using the Slurpee Android/iPhone apps when you're in the store to avoid code issues.

bread's done
Back