Free Legit Apps on Non-Jailbroken Device

Pwny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
It basically is a site where you download free apps for points and then save up points to redeem for paid apps and you get a code.

1. Firstly Create an US Store Account. You dont have to put in a Credit card or anything, Look on google for a tutorial for this part if you need help. This step is vital if you dont have an US account as this will not work without US Account. I also recommend it if you do have a US Account as it doesn't leave trail of downloaded apps on your real account but it will work. Also if you have previously downloaded a Sponsor app on your real account before it will not count therefore I recommend having a fresh account jsut for this.

2. Secondly on your iOS Device in safari go to the my refferal link.

Referral Link (Both of us get 75 points) - m.freemyapps.com/share/url/57ffa7f7

3. Click on any app once the page is loaded click the 'Get Apps!' Button

4. Click on any app from the list. (You will not get it at this time so it doesn't matter what you tap)

5. It Will ask you to share device id. Click Ok. (It merely checks if you downloaded the apps, i have done it on multiple devices and it hasn't modified anything)

6. Click 'Install' to install profile.

7. Once the profile has been loaded it will redirect you back to safari and you will have some promotions that will load and give you points.

8. Click any of them and you will be redirected to App Store where you will have to download and install them. (This is where the US Accounts comes in, as you will download it on that account.) (DO NOT GO BACK TO SAFARI while the app is downloading)

9. Once it has been downloaded open the app and leave it running for 30+ seconds (You dont have to browse through it)

10. Once The App has been run go back to safari and refresh the page a few times. If Successful your points at the top of the page will go up.

11. If the points were given and you don't want the app feel free to delete it after you were given the points.

12. Save up points then click Gift Apps and then you can redeem then for a paid app. The redeem code you will get will only work on a US Account.

13. Repeat Steps 8-11 and Profit $$$$

Q&A: Post Below and I will answer it here..

1Q: Why should i have this if i am jailbroken and have installous.
1A: Well this is mainly for people without jailbreak and who dont want to buy apps this gives then an alternative.

2Q: Have I tried this?
2A: Yes i have and got apps like GTA3 and Fruit Ninja for free.

3Q: Is the profile bit safe?
3A: Yes as i have tried it and nothing gets modified. It is only for checking if you have downloaded apps.

4Q: What is their twitter/facebook?
4A: http://twitter.com/#!/freemyapps - Every friday 1 $6.99 apps gets reduced to 390 Points
http://www.facebook.com/FreeMyApps

5Q: Will my app browser work?
5A: NO, this only works in SAFARI.

I Have Written This and Pictures Are Coming Soon.
Any Help needed post below and ill get back to you ASAP.
If you dont think this is legit google it.

bread's done
Back