Free Lighter

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Me, Minnesota
Parents house, Wisconsin[/QUOTE]

aye thank you for the info.

does anydody live in cali that had recieved theirs, or specifically da bay area lol?
thanks

i just ordered one, it took 3 account tries before it let me register.
i dont smoke but i love zippos, so i cant wait for it to come

[quote name='pyoobez']http://www.joinusagold.com/

Saw this on a pack of smokes. These are "Zippoff" designs (Zippo ripoffs), but free's free.

Four designs to choose from... Camo, 8-Ball, American Flag, and a geetar.

Limit 1 per person, 3 per household.

Let the smoking flame war commence.

Git r dun.[/QUOTE]
Free is free ..Gracias Senior!! I'm not a smoker but out in the club hot girls who smoke ... hmm might come in handy haha

how did they ship, by usps or other?
also did anybody get theres from cali yet, asking cuz im going out of town this weekend? thanks...

Before I left for college I didn't get mine, I did however get a coupon for a dollar off a pack of their cigarettes, like I would really use it though. I guess when I go back home this coming week I'll see if I got it or not. And if not...well whatever.

got my USA one in the mail today! I don't smoke but having a lighter is always handy, now I just gotta get some damn lighter fluid for it! Was at walmart earlier and forgot to get some!! >_

[quote name='AEJustin1']got my USA one in the mail today! I don't smoke but having a lighter is always handy, now I just gotta get some damn lighter fluid for it! Was at walmart earlier and forgot to get some!! >_

Yee got one of mine today, I signed up for 3. But am not sure if the others will come.
I know you guys like pictures, so heres what I got. Enjoy...

photo0374b.jpg

photo0371u.jpg

I got mine today...am extremely impressed with it, feels like a very solid lighter. I thought it was just going to be one of those cheap ass zippo knock offs that feel like junk, but I like this one as much as my real zippo :)

[quote name='jameskrop']I got my lighter:D Then it stopped working after four days:cry:. oh well it was free.[/QUOTE]

I dont believe it just "stopped working." Considering that I own dozens of these lighters since I collect them, these lighters are very close to the original. And since these types of lighters are very durable, it must be something you did, or u just did not take care of it.

Maybe I'm just ignorant but I went to sign up and they want a "pin" number, where do I get that from???

[quote name='rct316']I dont believe it just "stopped working." Considering that I own dozens of these lighters since I collect them, these lighters are very close to the original. And since these types of lighters are very durable, it must be something you did, or u just did not take care of it.[/QUOTE]

:drool:OK, it "stopped working" because the flint feel out. Im getting tried of all the negativity recently on this board. You need to calm down a little, you dont have any clue as to how responsable i am, and even if you were correct there is no need to question my intergrity. I got this lighter and it broke in four days, because it sucks, just wanted to let everyone else know other then this guy. :boxing:

[quote name='jameskrop']:drool:OK, it "stopped working" because the flint feel out. Im getting tried of all the negativity recently on this board. You need to calm down a little, you dont have any clue as to how responsable i am, and even if you were correct there is no need to question my intergrity. I got this lighter and it broke in four days, because it sucks, just wanted to let everyone else know other then this guy. :boxing:[/QUOTE]

Also who collects free lighters, if you mean you collect zippos, so do I. These are nothing compared to really zippos. :hot:

[quote name='jameskrop']:drool:OK, it "stopped working" because the flint feel out. Im getting tried of all the negativity recently on this board. You need to calm down a little, you dont have any clue as to how responsable i am, and even if you were correct there is no need to question my intergrity. I got this lighter and it broke in four days, because it sucks, just wanted to let everyone else know other then this guy. :boxing:[/QUOTE]

How did the flint fall out? There's no room at the top for it to come out. Did you unscrew the bottom and something happened to it? It sounds like you were playing with it and lost an extremely cheap and easy to replace piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='louiedog']How did the flint fall out? There's no room at the top for it to come out. Did you unscrew the bottom and something happened to it? It sounds like you were playing with it and lost an extremely cheap and easy to replace piece.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, never heard of the flint falling out. I've had some get jammed, either the top getting snapped off, it ending up cocked a bit sideways or the flint wearing itself at an angle at the top. Nothing major.

Also, I haven't really messed with the one I got, but some of these are sort of cheaply made. Almost always, though, it's the casing and not the actual lighter itself. My friend used to regularly buy them for $5 and have the lids break off. I have over a dozen "Zippoffs" and three Zippos. I tend to just get the free ones when I can so I don't have to buy flints.

Got my package in the mail yesterday, but someone at the post office was nice enough to have removed the lighter first! I received the package inside of a clear plastic bag with a message from the post master apologizing for the condition of the package.

Wish there was some sort of action I could take!

69905818.png
91943649.png

heres all three, lol I would take a pic of my REAL zippos but most of them are still inside there org casing/mint :)

[quote name='tzual']Still...waiting. Ordered it on 2/6/11.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about yours but mine said please wait 4-6 weeks for delivery. Your just over 2 weeks...still a ways to go.

It says when you are signing up that they check your information against public records so I don't think they will let you lie about your age.

bread's done
Back