Free Little Big Planet Costumes

3peen

Banned
For a limited time on the PSN store you can download some holiday themed Little Big Planet costumes free of charge. Hope you find this thread useful.

[quote name='Casteor']Should be in free stuff/contest[/QUOTE]
NO

I don't check that part of the site and if he placed it there I would've not seen this. Thanks OP just ignore the useless leeches.

Thanks and I agree it should be ok to post it here since "free" is a hell of a deal and I also usually only check this section.

I apologize if I placed this in the wrong spot, I am still new to the site. Happy to help regardless. Enjoy!

[quote name='3peen']I apologize if I placed this in the wrong spot, I am still new to the site. Happy to help regardless. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it. Technically, it does belong in the free stuff forrm, but at least you didn't post it in some place ridiculous like the Xbox360 forum, so you're good. Just remember for future reference.

And thanks a lot, by the way. :)

[quote name='salazarmark']NO

I don't check that part of the site and if he placed it there I would've not seen this. Thanks OP just ignore the useless leeches.[/QUOTE]
Ditto. Thanks for posting it here; I check this site for *game* related stuff, not free granola samples.

[quote name='salazarmark']NO

I don't check that part of the site and if he placed it there I would've not seen this. Thanks OP just ignore the useless leeches.[/QUOTE]

YES. It's not really a deal. It's not our problem you don't check C&FS where threads like this belong.

Thanks OP, off to snag them now as I just got my PS3 and LBP bundle in the mail this week.

I appreciate this being posted here as well; I come here for gaming deals and do not want to dig through other non game related posts to find them.

Not sure regularly weekly PSN updates belong in "deals." Just subscribe your RSS reader to the Playstation Blog and you'll get all these weekly updates around 3pm Pacific time on Thursdays.

Thanks TC, and don't worry about it. The past 2 free costumes (Halloween and Thanksgiving) for this game have been posted here and are the only way I would have seen them. The mods didn't move them for the duration of their relevance because a lot of people only come to this section because they are only interested in game related deals, not getting free astroglide and yogurt.

I don't see how 'free' gaming stuff isn't really a deal... by that logic, the Best Buy free-after-coupon games that happen occasionally aren't 'deals', either..?

It does seem like the free section tends towards more non-gaming stuff, and is lumped in with "contests"...

[quote name='Izod517']YES. It's not really a deal. It's not our problem you don't check C&FS where threads like this belong.[/QUOTE]
FREE != DEAL

You can't FAIL any harder than that.

How about adding a deal instead of criticizing the OP that only had good intentions in adding this thread.

[quote name='Burchamj']can i "buy" the stuff from the PC and download it onto my ps3 later, like when i have a ps3?[/QUOTE]

You mean go to the PSN Store? Then yes, setup your account and then put it in your basket and checkout. Then it will be on your download list.

[quote name='salazarmark']FREE != DEAL

You can't FAIL any harder than that.

How about adding a deal instead of criticizing the OP that only had good intentions in adding this thread.[/QUOTE]

I can tell you've been a great contribution to our community. The site's organized the way it is for a reason. This isn't a mark down on items, these items are always free every year. There is no markdown off of an MSRP, etc. You're just getting what you would every year. My biggest point was that it's not our problem that you personally don't know how to use the forums to your biggest advantage - I've won two video games from Contests & Free Stuff. The OP was trying and posted something helpful so more power to him - I was mostly commenting on your belief that the forums revolved around you. And for reference I've posted two deals in my time and actually contributed to this site.

[quote name='Izod517']I can tell you've been a great contribution to our community. The site's organized the way it is for a reason. This isn't a mark down on items, these items are always free every year. There is no markdown off of an MSRP, etc. You're just getting what you would every year. My biggest point was that it's not our problem that you personally don't know how to use the forums to your biggest advantage - I've won two video games from Contests & Free Stuff. The OP was trying and posted something helpful so more power to him - I was mostly commenting on your belief that the forums revolved around you. And for reference I've posted two deals in my time and actually contributed to this site.[/QUOTE]
most people dont check that section, calm down big guy

why don't you all just shut up. this thread, just like EVERY OTHER THREAD on this site becomes de-railed due to stupid people like you all.

the people on this site are just petty, bitter, and STUPID.

All this bantering back and forth about whether this thread belongs here or not is just proof that there is a large population of people here that care more about being right than being part of the community. oh and one more thing..Kiss my ass.

Thanks OP just downloaded. Are all the LBP downloads in the playstation store section under the little big planet section? I downloaded a bunch of them now, but could've sworn I read a bunch of free downloadable LBP costumes on here.

[quote name='xxDOYLExx']All this bantering back and forth about whether this thread belongs here or not is just proof that there is a large population of people here that care more about being right than being part of the community. oh and one more thing..Kiss my ass.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause:

Oh and for the record, I'm always right.:razz:

Kidding.

I already have these costumes from last year, but thanks nonetheless OP.

Thanks, OP. Good job.

Don't listen to the thread Nazis. People always post here when free gaming content is available. I check the "free stuff" board all the time, but honestly, you expect to see stuff like a free t-shirt or music download at Amazon. I really don't know why people are freaking the hell out, because someone posted about free gaming content on a board dedicated to deals on games. As someone else pointed out, it comes down to them caring more about being right than actually making the CAG community better. What is honestly affected by something like this being posted on this board? Nothing. It's not like he posted a DVD deal or a trade request. Last time I checked, free is a pretty good deal.

[quote name='strayl1ght']why don't you all just shut up. this thread, just like EVERY OTHER THREAD on this site becomes de-railed due to stupid people like you all.

the people on this site are just petty, bitter, and STUPID.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xxDOYLExx']All this bantering back and forth about whether this thread belongs here or not is just proof that there is a large population of people here that care more about being right than being part of the community. oh and one more thing..Kiss my ass.[/QUOTE]

I second both of these comments. Too many dumbasses on this site ruin threads complaining that they think it's in the wrong section or side track the thread, rather than talking about the deal itself. Is it really that serious? If it's in the wrong section let the mods handle that.

[quote name='Izod517']YES. It's not really a deal. It's not our problem you don't check C&FS where threads like this belong.[/QUOTE]
Can you people stop pretending to be mods and enjoy the offer for what it is worth?
BTW, thanks OP, i missed out on this last year

[quote name='KMunley']Thanks OP just downloaded. Are all the LBP downloads in the playstation store section under the little big planet section? I downloaded a bunch of them now, but could've sworn I read a bunch of free downloadable LBP costumes on here.[/QUOTE]

The free ones, or at least the holiday specials are good for a week and disappear. Until next year when they offer it again.

Note: limited time free dlc should be here. It's not a contest, free sample thumb drives, or always free or anything like that. It's something that normally costs $2 and went on sale for $0.

And they were introduced last year for free, went up in price shortly after, and are now free again. This is hardly a pattern or guarantees they are free next year. If you want them, download them while they are available.

I also come to CAG to find deals that I don know about. I'm not subscribed to the Sony blog rss, but I'll assume you could say the same thing about any deal.

Overall, thanks OP. I appreciate when other people take the time to both find and share deals.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Thanks and I agree it should be ok to post it here since "free" is a hell of a deal and I also usually only check this section.[/QUOTE]

same here..

[quote name='DrDollars']Thanks TC, and don't worry about it. The past 2 free costumes (Halloween and Thanksgiving) for this game have been posted here and are the only way I would have seen them. The mods didn't move them for the duration of their relevance because a lot of people only come to this section because they are only interested in game related deals, not getting free astroglide and yogurt.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to this thread being here, I now know that there was a Thanksgiving costume that I missed. Grr.

My two cents: I check out CAG for my game stuff. I never even knew there was a free forum. For free stuff, I'll check SD. For game stuff (both free and cheap), I relay on CAG.

Sorry for backseat modding, but I mostly pointing out the foolishness of not using the forums to their full potential due to your own laziness. I personally could care less where things ultimately end up, and if you're not using all the forums then it isn't CAGs problem - it's yours.

Given the amount of people who don't use all the forums, you should all be aware there is a FREE avatar item (FFXIII chocbo pet) for Xbox in the contests and free stuff forum.

Contests and Free Stuff has plenty of game related things and always has - you should check it out if you're here for game stuff.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244199

Anyone know if these are on the GOTY edition disc already, or if we need to download them for that version too? It's so hard to keep track of what's on there and what's not since they don't provide an easy list and don't separate things that are on there out in the PSN Store at all.

[quote name='sstcrush']most people dont check that section, calm down big guy[/QUOTE]

this

[quote name='arcane93']Anyone know if these are on the GOTY edition disc already, or if we need to download them for that version too? It's so hard to keep track of what's on there and what's not since they don't provide an easy list and don't separate things that are on there out in the PSN Store at all.[/QUOTE]

They are not on the GOTY edition.

bread's done
Back