Free Little Big Planet Norse Mythology Pack

shadow763

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just click on the link below, then click on the CLICK HERE link where you see the Little Big Planet Norse topic. It will take you to your very own redemption code.

http://www.sonypictures.com/familyzone/partners/

Apparently some people are having issues with getting a code while others are having no problem. When I first tried it, it worked without a hitch. But some people have mentioned clearing your cookies on your browser if you are having problems, or trying multiple codes till it eventually works. Maybe even try it from a different browser if one is not working. Just a few ideas.

Also, the same code may be given out to other people until its redeemed, so try to request a code when you are able to enter it into your PS3, or use the following link if you want to do it via your computer.

https://store.playstation.com/accounts/manage/cam_index.vm (Thanks to Woodcan for suggesting this)

Finally, some people have found more luck using the method described below the code which I included below. I did mine via the redeem codes section of the store, but some people have found that it didn't work that way, but did the way below.

To download the LittleBigPlanet™: Norse Mythology Pack from the PlayStation Network:

1. Open a Master Account on the PlayStation®Network (or use an existing Master Account).
2. From the PlayStation®Network icon on the XMB (XrossMediaBar), select "Account Manager."
3. Enter "Transaction Management."
4. Select "Redeem PlayStation®Network card or Promotional Code."
5. Enter voucher code. Please note that the voucher code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
Once the voucher code has been correctly entered, click "continue." After you accept the terms, you will be taken to the download screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! works like a Charm!! I think all the codes are the same.

F4EJ-XKB8-CJ22

Edit: Guess the code are unique after all

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kandal']Thank you! works like a Charm!! I think all the codes are the same.

F4EJ-XKB8-CJ22[/QUOTE]

I got a different code than that. Thanks OP.

Nice timing, I just popped LBP into the PS3 for the first time since the month it was released. Then I logged into CAG and found this :)

Mine also worked immediately

[quote name='Dysheekie']Nice timing, I just popped LBP into the PS3 for the first time since the month it was released. Then I logged into CAG and found this :)

Mine also worked immediately[/QUOTE]

Berserk & Samurai X. Nice!

[quote name='whoasaywhat']Took me 4 codes but I finally found one that worked.[/QUOTE]

howd you get 4 different codes. Mine isn't working and I keep trying the page different ways and I get the same code, I figured they were IP specific

[quote name='TylDurden']howd you get 4 different codes. Mine isn't working and I keep trying the page different ways and I get the same code, I figured they were IP specific[/QUOTE]

Clear your cookies

[quote name='V878']Is this pack included in the GOTY edition?[/QUOTE]

Was this question answered? I too have the same question but didn't see an answer on any of the 3 pages of responses. Anyone know?

thanks OP. Got one for me then a different one through a proxy on accounta it would take to long for me to explain it to my little cousin how to get it.

bread's done
Back