Free Little Big Planet Norse Mythology Pack

shadow763

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just click on the link below, then click on the CLICK HERE link where you see the Little Big Planet Norse topic. It will take you to your very own redemption code.

http://www.sonypictures.com/familyzone/partners/

Apparently some people are having issues with getting a code while others are having no problem. When I first tried it, it worked without a hitch. But some people have mentioned clearing your cookies on your browser if you are having problems, or trying multiple codes till it eventually works. Maybe even try it from a different browser if one is not working. Just a few ideas.

Also, the same code may be given out to other people until its redeemed, so try to request a code when you are able to enter it into your PS3, or use the following link if you want to do it via your computer.

https://store.playstation.com/accounts/manage/cam_index.vm (Thanks to Woodcan for suggesting this)

Finally, some people have found more luck using the method described below the code which I included below. I did mine via the redeem codes section of the store, but some people have found that it didn't work that way, but did the way below.

To download the LittleBigPlanet™: Norse Mythology Pack from the PlayStation Network:

1. Open a Master Account on the PlayStation®Network (or use an existing Master Account).
2. From the PlayStation®Network icon on the XMB (XrossMediaBar), select "Account Manager."
3. Enter "Transaction Management."
4. Select "Redeem PlayStation®Network card or Promotional Code."
5. Enter voucher code. Please note that the voucher code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
Once the voucher code has been correctly entered, click "continue." After you accept the terms, you will be taken to the download screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I guess they pulled this offer quick. I'm getting this message:

The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid.

EDIT: It's STILL giving me issues, same message. I give up.

[quote name='Distrato']Does this work on Xbox?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gettinmoney662']What a stupid question.

Of course it does.

I wonder why it's taking so many codes for some people. I just did it and got it on my first try.[/QUOTE]

lol

thanks OP

My first code wasn't valid, my second worked up until the download, then I got some error message, but my third one worked. THANKS OP!

[quote name='gettinmoney662']What a stupid question.

Of course it does.

I wonder why it's taking so many codes for some people. I just did it and got it on my first try.[/QUOTE]

WHAT?!! No it doesn't work for the XBOX! Little Big Planet is a PS3 EXCLUSIVE!

Hmm. Worked on first try even though I only used lower case letters. Didn't see the part about the code being case sensitive. Anyway thanks op!

[quote name='whoasaywhat']WHAT?!! No it doesn't work for the XBOX! Little Big Planet is a PS3 EXCLUSIVE![/QUOTE]

Excellent sense of humor you have there.

Thank you. Just wanted to post to let you know that the site is slow or bogged down right now, but let it go for the minute or two and you will get the code. I did have a problem but once I hit the back button the code was on the paged that came up. Thanks again :D

Thanks...

... and I just can't get enough of these PS3 system updates! Seems like every time I try to do something with the PS3 it's downed for 30 minutes for a system update. It's becoming a joke.

[quote name='InvaderZim']Thanks...

... and I just can't get enough of these PS3 system updates! Seems like every time I try to do something with the PS3 it's downed for 30 minutes for a system update. It's becoming a joke.[/QUOTE]

Last few PS3 updates took less than 3 seconds to download for me, and a few minutes to install. Longest I ever had to wait was 10 min to download, and that was on my old speed. Sounds like a problem on your side.

Firefox which is the browser I use by default got me a code that didn't work, however, I went to use IE and the code generated worked! So it could be the cookies.

[quote name='warfox33']Thanks OP. Firefox gave a code that didn't work, but IE gave a working one.[/QUOTE]

same here...

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Last few PS3 updates took less than 3 seconds to download for me, and a few minutes to install. Longest I ever had to wait was 10 min to download, and that was on my old speed. Sounds like a problem on your side.[/QUOTE]I've got 1.5 DSL and most updates take 20 minutes +/- a few minutes to download then 10 more to install including the last few. Longest a XBL update takes is two or three maybe five for a major one, usually less than a minute though.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']First try for me. Now what the heck is Little Big Planet.[/QUOTE]

finally got my code to work earlier this morning with IE. (sighs oh firefox)

hey if you don't know what little big planet is then don't download the code! its useless for you lurkers out there and people who don't even own the game! i mean your wasting bandwidth for those of us who own the game and play it and would actually use it. just a thought...

I tried redeeming my code from my PS3 and it kept saying invalid code. So logged into my PSN account with IE and treid to redeem it again and got this...

"This code has already been redeemed the maximum number of times."

bread's done
Back