Free Lockerz invitations

SonicChrono

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Since almost everyone knows what Lockerz is, I'm going to explain about it to those who are newbies.

Lockerz is a site where you can earn PTZ aka points from doing events for FREE items.
At the end of every month, they open their up redemption on the REDEEM page, so you can redeem your hard-earned PTZ for FREE items.

You earn 2 PTZ for logging in every day, 2 PTZ for inviting a friend, 2 PTZ for watching a video from PLAY, and 2 PTZ for answering a daily question. Once you have 20 invites accepted from your friends, you will gain the Z-List Status, a collectible shirt, and earning double PTZ. It will also give you VIP access to cool stuff you want. SHOP is available right now, but it's only for Z-Listers.

The site is an invite only, just to let you all know. Also, Lockerz is not a survey site, nor a spam site. It's the real thing.

I only have 13 invites left. Seriously, help a CAG user out to become a Z-Lister.

If you're interested, PM me your email address, and I will send you an invite for you to accept it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
4 accepted, 16 invites remaining to Z-List status.

Come on, people. I have to follow this message: Z-List Update: If I've made Z-List recently, I make sure that my Settings are updated so they can get me the exclusive Lockerz tee. If I'm not yet on the Z-List, I only have til March 19 at 11:59 PM EST — four more days from now — if I want to the T-shirt that's soon to be a collector's item! Please help me win the T-shirt.

13 invites remaining!? NO WAY! like they only give you 13!!!!

man I got 14 friends that need them

that sucks I just cant choose which of the 14 to leave out

hahahahahahahahahaha

(consider me clowning you a free bump)

[quote name='CaptainKirk']13 invites remaining!? NO WAY! like they only give you 13!!!!

man I got 14 friends that need them

that sucks I just cant choose which of the 14 to leave out

hahahahahahahahahaha

(consider me clowning you a free bump)[/QUOTE]

The people only gave me 7 that are accepted. I just need 13 more people to get things done for becoming a Z-Lister legitimately.

I think you can just make 13 emails and send ref's to yourself, but if you wanna trade referrals I can do that.:applause:

Still takes a long time.

[quote name='thadarksandman']i'd like an invite, p2s sucks, gaming lagoon sucks too[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM on getting ready to send you an invite. Please get online and reply ASAP. Thanks.

bread's done
Back