FREE Lockerz Invites!

Xikro

CAG Veteran
Hey everyone,

I managed to get a Lockerz invite and now I'll be sending invites to people, all you have to do is PM and I'll send it as soon as I see your message (which won't take too long as I'm online a lot).

In case you guys don't know, Lockerz is a site where you can get prizes by logging in daily and answering daily polls and referring people, points seem to add up quickly too!

Anyways, PM for an invite and I'll get it to you asap! :)

Edit: More ways to earn money now!!!

CrownGPT:
An amazing offer site where I've earned over 20$ in just a couple of weeks with less than 10 minutes per day! Earn over 2$ a day for less than 10 minutes of your time!!! All you have to do is the pay to clicks on the websites and you'll earn 5 cents per click and there's over 40 pay to click offers. Please use my referral link to sign up as I'll earn a portion of the revenue as well thanks to your help. Here is the link: Click

Gaminglagoon: Another amazing offer site, there are pay to clicks on this site as well, although not worth as much, but you can get almost a dollar a day here as well just from PTCs. You can do other surveys, offers, etc on this site as well. Definitely check it out if you're interested in making money. Please use my referral again if you do decide to sign up: Click

Swagbucks: A search and win site! All you have to do is use it as your search regularly, and the swagbucks will add up and you can then either cash it out for money or get other prizes. Really easy site as you can get a toolbar and use it as your search. Just use it instead of Google, and you should be good to go. I've earned about 5$ on this site however I only recently registered. It's awesome, definitely check it out if you're not into offers and you'd rather just search! Please use my referral if you're interested =D. Click

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back