Free Lode Runner, Snoopy Flying Ace, or The Maw for JP Xbox Accounts [CODES ARRIVING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad you can't see what you have. Used my code online and it's Snoopy, didn't really like that and now the code is used. Anyway, still happy I got something. :)

[quote name='Fii']Too bad you can't see what you have. Used my code online and it's Snoopy, didn't really like that and now the code is used. Anyway, still happy I got something. :)[/QUOTE]

You can see what it is without using it if you enter the code on your 360 and then cancel without downloading.

Will trade either the maw or snoopy flying ace for lode runner. Just send me a PM and we can trade. Have a high feedback rating.

Just got my code and it seems to be the Maw. I already own it so it someone would like to trade I would be up for it. Either of the other games or if you happen to have a code for some other game that would be a possibility as well.

Oh and I also have a spare Fruit Ninja code.

Fruit Ninja code is gone. Still have Maw, willing to trade for Lode Runner or some other game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was worried I missed out because I tried to enter the contest with my Taiwan account and did not figure out my error until later that day - but it's Snoopy for me!!!

Thanks OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back