Free LOTR:RotK DVD

I gave it a shot. Haven't ever gotten a DVD from them, but they treat me right magazine-wise.
IF I should get it, I hope I can trade it somewhere for the OAR version instead of 'full'screen....
Thanks for the link!

[quote name='Lukeed']If I read it correctly, only the first 150 people that sign up get it.[/quote]

Yeah, I think it's like that with all of them so far. Although I don't think anyone has gotten one yet.

Just face it. These "FREE movies" are never going to come. It is just a ruse for them to get their foot in our door.

I won't bother posting "deals" from Freebiz again.

Also, I believe there's fine print saying 'The company offering this item will review your application for acceptibility' or something. That is, they have the right to review and accept/reject any 'application.' Freebizmags generally is used for those expensive cover price 'professional' magazines, and they use the employment profile and other demographic information to target the magazines to 'industry insiders'. Also, new fledgling magazines use it as a customer portal, rather than just hoping someone would luck onto them. In general, it's advertising.
That said, 150 copies of a DVD, especially a very popular movie like RotK, is really not that many. I have never gotten a DVD from them, but I am getting tens of magazines from them. Some of them are professional [Potentials, Barrons, Fortune], some of them not, but they're all paid for by somebody, and that somebody is trying to target a certain market.

"Your questionnaire responses have
been forwarded for publisher approval. The publisher reserves the right
to accept or reject all trade subscriptions. "

[quote name='Scrubking']
I won't bother posting "deals" from Freebiz again.[/quote]

Seeing as how no one has ever gotten anything, this may be my last one.

[quote name='Supernothing'][quote name='Lukeed']If I read it correctly, only the first 150 people that sign up get it.[/quote]

Yeah, I think it's like that with all of them so far. Although I don't think anyone has gotten one yet.[/quote]

same here.

Be patient, people. None of these DVDs that freebizmag is giving away are available in retail or rental stores yet. I signed up for four magazines from them and they all came through, but not for about 6-8 weeks. If you signed up for it, you'll get it.

It sure would be nice if they'd let people know (before they sign up) that they've reached the limit for handing out free DVDs assuming there really are free DVDs in the first place. But if they did post such a message on their web site, that would be several thousand fewer email addresses they'd get.

I have received PC software from them in the past, along with free tech mags, but I haven't yet received any free DVDs.

were all just a bunch of suckers filling out information with these dicks. They just sell our info/even if it is invalid info/ to make cash. I say fuck-EM. i FILLED OUT 4 FREE MOVIE POSTS WITH THEM AND ALL I GET IS SPAM MAIL IN RETURN, ON MY HOTMAIL ACCT.
fuck-EM
THEY ARE JUST ANOTHER WEBSCAM

bread's done
Back