Free madden gamestop pre-order code

Please dont post codes in the threads. Ask people to send you a pm, hold a contest or something like that.

When you post codes in threads non cag members can just browse in and see them. I dont try to sound like a asshole but stuff we give away here should be for actual registered cag users and not just anyone that strolls in.

[quote name='gargus']Please dont post codes in the threads. Ask people to send you a pm, hold a contest or something like that.

When you post codes in threads non cag members can just browse in and see them. I dont try to sound like a asshole but stuff we give away here should be for actual registered cag users and not just anyone that strolls in.[/QUOTE]
The guy will be bombarded with PM's most likely.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']The guy will be bombarded with PM's most likely.[/QUOTE]

this would happen. I gave away some 48 hrs trials and marked it DEAD but still received a ton of PMs. :shock:

Anyway I am registered member and a huge madden fan so the right guy won this code!!!:cool:

I agree. Not fair for lurkers to come in here and just take things at will especially those that are not registered with CAG in the first place. Make sure from now on to either PM a code or hold a contest for it. Cheapy should make this a rule on this board that if any codes are to be given out whether it be a contest or not for a code that it should only be PM'ed that way people should have to register in order to get stuff like that.

[quote name='dodgeme']Lol you guys are just mad because you didn't win. The op did what he wanted and that is that.[/QUOTE]
I agree, just sore losers.

Yeah, if someone is going to take the time to post a free code, they should be free to give it away anyway they see fit.

It sucks when a lurker grabs it, but as mentioned it sucks when you get bombarded with PMs. I got like five once just for mentioning I won a code in a contest thread with people saying it sounded like I was keeping it but they weren't sure.

bread's done
Back