Free Magicka (Steam) if enough people sign up for Magicka: Wizard Wars Alpha

Chrushev

CAGiversary!
If enough people sign up, they will get Magicka on Steam.

http://signup.wizardwars.com/

MagickaAlpha_zpsd6bad9d4.jpg

Gotta be artificially manipulated -- that bar has barely moved in the two or three weeks since I signed up (and yes I'm looking at the actual page not the screenshot).

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up for it, even though the only time I played Magicka, I found a bug where I was in the tutorial level against the boss monster, put down some grenades or bombs by messing around with the spells, accidentally stepped on them, got blown back through the wall into the previous room and, as the gate was locked, could not get back into the boss monster's room.

That meter hasn't moved in several days.  I think it's broken.  That, or Magicka isn't as popular as I thought.

If I had to hazard a guess as to what's taking so long, I'd say the incentive isn't very good. Magicka's been on sale for a couple of dollars so often, practically everyone who's interested already has it. On my friends list, I have 89 people who already have it, and only a few who don't.

you have to actually invite friends and have them sing up to get the bar to move
Not true, the bar is moving on its own.. albeit very very slowly. They probably have Stage 2 unlock at like a million sign ups and stage 3 at like 10 million lol.

bread's done
Back