FREE Mannequin hand (plus Nintendo DS contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet!!!
I wonder how many filthy things I can do with that thing..........................the mind just keeps going and going

I wonder if it safe to use on the DS touch-screen!!

Why would Nintendo pay to ship out mannequin hands to everybody? It doesn't seem like a great investment. Oh well, I don't own Nintendo stock, so I'll go ahead and order a hand.

Only in America and on the internet can you get a hand in the mail without having a child being held by the mob until you pay your debts.

I signed up for one. :D I'm taking a film class right now in college, so any props like this I can get my hands on helps a lot. Thanks!

I'm logging in and I'm getting a timed out.... I sure know of alot of things to touch, since my hands go alot of interesting places. I wonder if this mannequin hand fits in the DS stylus holder...

nvm about the timing out.... hand being sent out... just hope my dad dosn't open up the package since we both have the same names... he'll think I have a fetish or something...

That is the stupidest thing EVER. I am the biggest Nintendo Fanboy there could be and yet I still hate this promotion. Why doesn't Nintendo come out with more GC compilations to reward their customers for collecting PINs? We've had two rewards so far, big WHOOP. Ok, sorry for the angst, guys. I hope everyone who applies for one gets it... but I know I won't be signing up.

[quote name='poopy']That is the stupidest thing EVER. I am the biggest Nintendo Fanboy there could be and yet I still hate this promotion. Why doesn't Nintendo come out with more GC compilations to reward their customers for collecting PINs? We've had two rewards so far, big WHOOP. Ok, sorry for the angst, guys. I hope everyone who applies for one gets it... but I know I won't be signing up.[/QUOTE]

Lighten up. It's a free fake hand.

so they choose the picture which uses the hand most creatively? this promotion is bad ass

[quote name='odhen']Lighten up. It's a free fake hand.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. I just needed to rant a little, sorry. It's been one of those days.

[quote name='poopy']That is the stupidest thing EVER. I am the biggest Nintendo Fanboy there could be and yet I still hate this promotion. Why doesn't Nintendo come out with more GC compilations to reward their customers for collecting PINs? We've had two rewards so far, big WHOOP. Ok, sorry for the angst, guys. I hope everyone who applies for one gets it... but I know I won't be signing up.[/QUOTE]

its going to be okay, i promise

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']its going to be okay, i promise[/QUOTE]
Somehow that makes me feel all better. And warm and tingly inside. Thanks. :)

Now this is something weird they are doing. But i guess any kind of publicity is good. Just look what happen when they did Metroid prime 2.

Guess I'll just have to bring out a little BOONGA BOONGA action to win first prize.
boonga.jpg

I was going to sign up, 'cause...hey, free mannequin hand. But Nintendo insists that my last name contains unacceptable words. Screw you too, Nintendo.

Crap. I tried 3 different browsers and with all of them that site told me my session had expired after I signed in. I'm not using IE so maybe the site is made just for IE. Anyone else have that session problem? I'd install IE on this laptop but I'm using linux and I'd rather not deal with the hassle.

[quote name='imacheapasstoo']Crap. I tried 3 different browsers and with all of them that site told me my session had expired after I signed in. I'm not using IE so maybe the site is made just for IE. Anyone else have that session problem? I'd install IE on this laptop but I'm using linux and I'd rather not deal with the hassle.[/QUOTE]

It was doing that to me too both in Firefox and IE. I opened and closed IE like it says and it worked after 3 tries.

I wonder how many hands they are going to hand out.

[quote name='shrike4242']I just had an email cross my inbox that says my order shipped. Woo hoo! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Me too. :D

Should be funny.

My god, that's badass. I can't wait for that thing to get here. In the pics on the website, the hand seems to be branded with a DS logo. I wonder if they all are?

Either way, totally cool contest. :)

[quote name='shrike4242']I just had an email cross my inbox that says my order shipped. Woo hoo! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? I signed up like 60 mins after the thread was created and I didn't get mine sent yet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back