Free Mass Effect 2 DLC from Dr. Pepper Promo

Warlock82

CAGiversary!
If anyone wants the Dr. Pepper Mass Effect 2 items, I found this topic over at the Bioware forums:
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/103/index/919782/1

The codes:
CBEEAAA41NWH
CBEEAAAE4L9N
CBEEAAAFQG9J
CBEEAAAE98ZV

Apparently these are re-usable (anyone can use them in other words), but you can only use one per drpepper.com account. The trick to get around that is you can register 3 different accounts to use 3 codes - just make sure you log into the same EA account when you redeem the item.

To redeem these, go here:
http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/signin/

Create an account and enter the code (I picked "No Purchase" for the three questions it asks, but I don't think this even matters). There should be a "redeem" button that will take you to an EA Account login - make sure you log in using the EA account you have linked to Mass Effect 2.

Then once you're logged in, pick Mass Effect 2 from the game list and pick the item you want. To get the other two items, just create new drpepper.com accounts (e-mail doesn't matter, I don't even think it requires you to click a "confirm registration" link) and sign in to the same EA account when you get to that point.

Here are some pictures of the three items:
full-sentry-interface.png

full-recon-hood.png

full-umbra-visor.png

This may work for the other EA games in the promotion, I have no idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheOtherBarber']The Incisor Sniper Rifle was free when Xbox.com had all the DLC for free. Don't think you can get it any other way currently.[/QUOTE]

I believe it was in the Digital Deluxe (aka Steam) version. Either that, or it was some UK bonus.

Grabbed all ME2 items. I'm using the codes for Sims 3 also. but when I finalize and log into the both the ea/sims 3 account page I'm not seeing the chosen prizes anywhere on my account page or history. Is there some extra step for this?

This worked iike a charm, and I don't even have ME2 yet. Just in case no one has said it, use mailinator.com for your email address and you're all set.

I screwed myself on this. I had an account mixup (wrong email address) at the time that i redeemed these. Today, EA fixed my account problem, but the codes didn't carry over. However, when i go back to the site and create a new Dr. Pepper account, it says all 3 of those prizes were claimed by me already. Damn it.

I've been buying dr pepper, and I tried these codes. no matter what I do, I always get the umbra visor. WTF. Can anybody help? what am I doing wrong?

Every time I enter a code, even if it's a new one, it says 'you've already claimed this item" and shows me the umbra visor, same with my roommate. Anybody have what the fuck is going on? I'm not logged into my EA account.

[quote name='antihero77']Don't know if you count the Blood Dragon armor but you get that if you have Dragon Age registered with Bioware's website.[/QUOTE]

Nope, no Blood Dragon Armor for me. It's going for $16-$30 online too. I won't pay that for a skin. Does anyone know the bonus specs though?

As for The Incisor Sniper Rifle. I missed that when it was available. It shows on xbox.com though. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/g...sb=1&did=0ccf000a-0000-4000-8000-0000454108ce

[quote name='RoninChaos']Every time I enter a code, even if it's a new one, it says 'you've already claimed this item" and shows me the umbra visor, same with my roommate. Anybody have what the fuck is going on? I'm not logged into my EA account.[/QUOTE]
Did you create a new drpepper account with a different email address? All the codes in the OP are multi-use and can only be claimed once per account. If you have already used one of those, you can use another one in the same account.

I know that. I'm not getting any arrows to select it. It's just stuck on the visor, no arrows and it won't let me click it.

Oh well. Thanks anyway, op!

[quote name='eau']If you have already used one of those, you can use another one in the same account.[/QUOTE]On my main DP account, I used the first code. When I tried the second code on the same account, I got the 'already used' message. Didn't try the 3rd or 4th code after that.

I got all three w/ multiple DP accounts.

[quote name='Warlock82']http://store.steampowered.com/app/901242/

This is the only one I know of. It may have been offered overseas as well as a pre-order bonus though.[/QUOTE]

It was pc only for sure in the states, but it should work on the 360 if you managed to get it when they released all the stuff for free early. I hope they bring it out just for the hell of it.

thanks for the codes and the info(I had no idea the codes were reusable), if that trick still works when Bad Company 2 comes out I may need to let a few of my friends know

[quote name='LuisRM']It was pc only for sure in the states, but it should work on the 360 if you managed to get it when they released all the stuff for free early. I hope they bring it out just for the hell of it.[/QUOTE]

I know it's stupid but when I bought the Deluxe edition on steam, it says I have the inscisor rifle for pc and xbox on bioware's website. Even though I don't own a console version of the game. Wish I could give away that one bit of dlc since I only play on pc and my friend plays on xbox.

Can someone explain how to actually get the items onto your Xbox? I got all items, created an EA account, but cannot add my XBL Gamertag to my EA account.

[quote name='Kendro']Can someone explain how to actually get the items onto your Xbox? I got all items, created an EA account, but cannot add my XBL Gamertag to my EA account.[/QUOTE]

I know you have to link your gamertag with your ea account. I'd poke around the ea website/user cp to see if there is a button/section to do that. You may have to redownload them, because your account needs to be associated to a specific gamertag to recognize where to download the content to.

[quote name='LuisRM']I know you have to link your gamertag with your ea account. I'd poke around the ea website/user cp to see if there is a button/section to do that. You may have to redownload them, because your account needs to be associated to a specific gamertag to recognize where to download the content to.[/QUOTE]

When I signed up for the Cerberus Network it automatically linked my gamertag to my EA account. There are probably other ways to do it, but I know that works :p

Easy peasy! Just did all three. I actually like Dr. Pepper but I never happen to buy it from the store :/

bread's done
Back