Free Mass Effect 2 DLC from Dr. Pepper Promo

Warlock82

CAGiversary!
If anyone wants the Dr. Pepper Mass Effect 2 items, I found this topic over at the Bioware forums:
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/103/index/919782/1

The codes:
CBEEAAA41NWH
CBEEAAAE4L9N
CBEEAAAFQG9J
CBEEAAAE98ZV

Apparently these are re-usable (anyone can use them in other words), but you can only use one per drpepper.com account. The trick to get around that is you can register 3 different accounts to use 3 codes - just make sure you log into the same EA account when you redeem the item.

To redeem these, go here:
http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/signin/

Create an account and enter the code (I picked "No Purchase" for the three questions it asks, but I don't think this even matters). There should be a "redeem" button that will take you to an EA Account login - make sure you log in using the EA account you have linked to Mass Effect 2.

Then once you're logged in, pick Mass Effect 2 from the game list and pick the item you want. To get the other two items, just create new drpepper.com accounts (e-mail doesn't matter, I don't even think it requires you to click a "confirm registration" link) and sign in to the same EA account when you get to that point.

Here are some pictures of the three items:
full-sentry-interface.png

full-recon-hood.png

full-umbra-visor.png

This may work for the other EA games in the promotion, I have no idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AtomicFyre']Here are 3 more codes:

7DJQ-3EAF-T6LB
Q7Q7-0AAB-AQV7
QNTD-4EAP-LQFK[/QUOTE]
Wow, all three already used at this hour?!?! Thanks anyway.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Wow, all three already used at this hour?!?! Thanks anyway.[/QUOTE]

They have changed to single use codes now?

The codes from caps are always single-use. The codes in the OP are the generic codes they send with "No purchase necessary" requests.

Damnit! Just bought a 2-liter of Dr. Pepper and there was no code. I take it the bottles with codes are specially marked? Also, anyone know if the generic codes will work for the upcoming BFBC2 DLC?

I was curious about an aspect of the promotion. If you put in the codes for the items are they automatically granted to every Shepard character you have or are they granted to specific ones? What about Shepards made or uploaded after you put in the codes, do they get the items too?

[quote name='SomebodyNowhere']I was curious about an aspect of the promotion. If you put in the codes for the items are they automatically granted to every Shepard character you have or are they granted to specific ones? What about Shepards made or uploaded after you put in the codes, do they get the items too?[/QUOTE]

"you have unread messages at your private terminal commander"

and the item(s) are automatically added to every shephard character regardless.

[quote name='kidrocklive']"you have unread messages at your private terminal commander"

and the item(s) are automatically added to every shephard character regardless.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, good to know. I recently won ME 1 and 2 and I think I still have a couple caps I havn't used yet so I got curious.

You can get these codes at Taco Bell now. They come on large drinks. Sims 3, Spore and Battlefield Heros are all featured on the cup.

Heres a code for whoever wants it

GJ4H1AMPTQDB

weird i entered a code and it said it worked but when i get the "choose a game" screen its just blank, nothing ever loads up besides my name.

[quote name='uglyteradon']Are the Battlefield Bad Combat 2 items ever coming out?[/QUOTE]

It still says "Coming Soon" in the VIP store, so hopefully soon. I've seen some say late this week, others says next week. Sounds neat though, this is from the press release:

In Battlefield: Bad Company 2 fourkit upgrades allow you to become a unique Special Activities soldier, with new camouflage and a modified weapon. Kit upgrades also contain new awards and an additional achievement.

[quote name='sublime90']weird i entered a code and it said it worked but when i get the "choose a game" screen its just blank, nothing ever loads up besides my name.[/QUOTE]

Ditto :whistle2:/

[quote name='sublime90']weird i entered a code and it said it worked but when i get the "choose a game" screen its just blank, nothing ever loads up besides my name.[/QUOTE]

Having the same issue here.

I think the Iron Man 2 promo is active at the moment so you may want to hold onto these yellow cap codes until after the gold cap promo expires. June or July I think. The EA promo is supposed to come back after the current IM2 promo.

Ditto on the "blank screen" after logging into EA account - hopefully they get this fixed, would be a shame to miss out on free stuff just because I didn't see this post till later. :cry:

Did any of you find a fix for the blank "choose a game" screen? I just noticed this thread today and I'm experiencing the same problem.

I've got the "Blank Screen" issue as well =(

I emailed them to ask what's going on... no word yet.

Tried from different browsers and PC's no luck. Is this still working for anyone?

I got 3 codes from taco bell and got all 3 DLC items, thanks!

and the people with the blank screen issues, i redeemed a code today without a problem and im using the latest version of firefox.

bread's done
Back