Free Mass Effect 2 Pre-order DLC

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Here's what happens Trilook. You go through the instructions from afterburn999 this gives you the DR. Pepper content to your EA account. If you haven't already done so you will connect your EA account to your gamertag. After you buy the game (I don't know if you need the cerberus network for this) The game will connect to your EA account to see that what content you have earned. Then your 360 will ask you do you want to download this content.
You can not download the content from the market place which is the usual method with DLC. It took me 1 hour before playing the game to read all the instructions and how people got this to work on forums for all the codes that came with the game (Cirburis code, Pre Order code, and Collector's Edition code).[/QUOTE]

I think he's talking about the links for the non-dr. pepper stuff. The Dr. Pepper stuff all works just fine, but I can't get the CE codes/etc to work at all.

[quote name='afterburn999']I didnt see anyone post this but here how you can get the three Dr.Pepper DLC since its not available in canada. This is via LilBoyFresh from gamefaqs.

The codes are:
CBEEAAA41NWH
CBEEAAAE4L9N
CBEEAAAFQG9J
CBEEAAAE98ZV
You only need one to get all the DLC, however.

Now… INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Visit the Dr. Pepper website and sign three accounts up. You can put a fake email for all three, as the website doesn't verify the accounts. You will also input a fake city, state, and phone number as well. IMPORTANT! If you live outside the US, you can still get this DLC! Just put random numbers for the zip, a random city and state, and boom! No sweat! Put fake info in all three accounts.

2) Input the code.

3) It will say to click to pick your prize. Make sure that you have an EA and BioWare account, and that the two are linked together. I'm not going to go into detail on how to do this, however. Just Google it.

4) When you click on the Select Prize button, pick Mass Effect 2, and then whichever DLC you want. Be sure to pick a different one for all three accounts.

5) It will say that it has been redeemed, then link you to BioWare's website for final verification. Sign in there, and you'll see your new item sitting there waiting for you! I hope you guys enjoyed this guide, and I hope you get good use out of the DLC. Thanks for reading![/QUOTE]

Sweet, got all 3! Thanks!

Man this whole EA Master Account nonsense is ridiculous. Apparently I can't access diddly until I play an EA game online. Like I don't have enough accounts as it is already, Jesus!

[quote name='Triklook']hmmm....

#http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/g...sb=1&did=0ccf0006-0000-4000-8000-0000454108ce

these ce codes are what i'm getting the xbox live website apologizing to me about:

"This item is not available for purchase from Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web."[/QUOTE]

Those you cannot get. They were free for a few hours until Microsoft realized their mistake and disabled them. The only ones you can get now are the 3 Dr. Pepper DLC items - i.e. Umbra Visor, Recon Hood and Sentry Interface - and only through using the universal Dr. Pepper codes detailed above.

[quote name='afterburn999']I didnt see anyone post this but here how you can get the three Dr.Pepper DLC since its not available in canada. This is via LilBoyFresh from gamefaqs.

The codes are:
CBEEAAA41NWH
CBEEAAAE4L9N
CBEEAAAFQG9J
CBEEAAAE98ZV
You only need one to get all the DLC, however.

Now… INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Visit the Dr. Pepper website and sign three accounts up. You can put a fake email for all three, as the website doesn't verify the accounts. You will also input a fake city, state, and phone number as well. IMPORTANT! If you live outside the US, you can still get this DLC! Just put random numbers for the zip, a random city and state, and boom! No sweat! Put fake info in all three accounts.

2) Input the code.

3) It will say to click to pick your prize. Make sure that you have an EA and BioWare account, and that the two are linked together. I'm not going to go into detail on how to do this, however. Just Google it.

4) When you click on the Select Prize button, pick Mass Effect 2, and then whichever DLC you want. Be sure to pick a different one for all three accounts.

5) It will say that it has been redeemed, then link you to BioWare's website for final verification. Sign in there, and you'll see your new item sitting there waiting for you! I hope you guys enjoyed this guide, and I hope you get good use out of the DLC. Thanks for reading![/QUOTE]

Man... thank you so much! Now I've got the last three items I needed, and Dr. Pepper will be sending emails to "[email protected]" for the next few years!

bread's done
Back