Free Medal of Honor Beta Access

Just so you know, you can get as many codes as you want. I got myself two codes (already used them) and I already got it installed on my PC/PS3. And yes, I'm actually going to be playing both versions.

1. Make a Gamespot account (free)
2. Get the code (if it doesn't show up, I used Firefox and I had no problems)
3. Make a EA account (free)
4. Redeem, download, install, done.

If the code doesn't show up, I recommend just trying a different browser. It can't be any easier than this.

EDIT: Just so you all know, I did this at midnight, if they fixed it, then oh well.

[quote name='SanjiX']Just so you know, you can get as many codes as you want. I got myself two codes (already used them) and I already got it installed on my PC/PS3. And yes, I'm actually going to be playing both versions.

1. Make a Gamespot account (free)
2. Get the code (if it doesn't show up, I used Firefox and I had no problems)
3. Make a EA account (free)
4. Redeem, download, install, done.

If the code doesn't show up, I recommend just trying a different browser. It can't be any easier than this.

EDIT: Just so you all know, I did this at midnight, if they fixed it, then oh well.[/QUOTE]

well idk, but I haven't gotten a key yet, been waiting for about an hour. do u think the trick is fixed?

[quote name='Roopie']If anyone has an extra, I need one.[/QUOTE]

Well I signed up for I think 5 now XD. but I'll give some away here

They might be fixing the "glitch" with Command and conquer codes being interchangable. I guess they're making the codes to work only for CaC and not medal of honor.

Just in case someone got a couple of extra codes, I would like to request one of them, if you don't mind giving it to me. PM me.

[quote name='killer9']u have to pre order no beta for u unless u pre order[/QUOTE]
thx killer9. that's what i thought so too. well 360 beta should be out this week i believe.

I heard the beta was glitchy as sin =/. My friend said he literally had 4 PS3 freezes in under 10 minutes, would test it myself but i dont have VIP on PS3 (Only 360 =/)

Crap. How the hell did I miss this? I check this freaking subforum 4 times a day minimum. OP posted on 6/18? WTF.

[quote name='killer9']u have to pre order no beta for u unless u pre order[/QUOTE]
Not if you snagged a c&c4 beta code lol.

[quote name='dgwillia006']I heard the beta was glitchy as sin =/. My friend said he literally had 4 PS3 freezes in under 10 minutes, would test it myself but i dont have VIP on PS3 (Only 360 =/)[/QUOTE]

It's not like that on the PC, from what I've seen.

Hopefully the 360 isn't like the PS3 either.

currently on PS3 but I've had two freezes so far, last one happenned when I RPGed a bunker full of enemies, BOOOOOO! I can say that there is some destructable objects, like trees collapsing when I shoot them, but I don't know about buildings and stuff. didn't seem like it on the Kabul level

I like the game so far myself, but just give up playing on the insurgents side until they fix it. Insurgents + kill streak = freeze.

Really dissapoints me i missed this.. -.- thanks anyways. although i've seen it hundreds of other places too.. -.- no wonder they went so fast :p lol

found this on another site This works for getting medal of honor beta codes for the PC and the PS3 Go to: facebooksurfing.info then in the box, type in: webhallen.com and hit enter theres a little search box to the right of the webhallen.com 'logo', type in medal of honor and choose the 3rd option hit the blue box that says boka at the top left in a yellow box, hit: Gå till kassan then scroll down and hit Gå till kassan again choose: Privatperson choose: Betala i butik choose:Hämta i butik choose: Ekelundsgatan 4, Göteborg then enter in names, and a REAL email. For the telephone put: 073523567 hit vidare at bottom click Jag har läst och godkänner then click that blue box below Jag har läst och godkänner now, you will get 2 emails. disregard the first email. The second email is what you want. PLEASE NOTE: On the hour, every hour is when the 2nd email is sent out. SO dont ***** and say you didnt get your second email...just wait till the hour is up ie: 10PM when you get the 2nd email, go to medalofhonor.com/beta sign up and enter that code you got in the 2nd email. then choose the platform for the beta and you will then get a beta code

I got 9 codes e-mailed to me via cmp2005's method. So if anyone wants one, send me a pm.

Edit: All gone and I can confirm cmp2005's method indeed works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried follow cmp2005's instructions but got lost somewhere along the way. Although, I guess it's basically pre-ordering and then never following through. Kind of douchey, but it works until they fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This must be a pre-order of some sort, the fact that it's in German means whatever we're agreeing to can't be undone.

Seems way too sketch, and they're recording our IP address to.

Maybe if there was a 360 Beta it would be worth the risk LOL.

[quote name='XF Gator']This must be a pre-order of some sort, the fact that it's in German means whatever we're agreeing to can't be undone.

Seems way too sketch, and they're recording our IP address to.

Maybe if there was a 360 Beta it would be worth the risk LOL.[/QUOTE]

German?

The facebooksurfing.info site is a proxy, so I don't think the Swedes will get your IP.

[quote name='RAY16']Tried follow cmp2005's instructions but got lost somewhere along the way. Although, I guess it's basically pre-ordering and then never following through. Kind of douchey, but it works until they fix it.[/QUOTE]

To anyone that's confused, I numbered cmp2005's instructions step by step. It makes the process a whole lot easier so you won't get lost. Now all I need to do is wait to see if I get a e-mail or not.

1. Go to: facebooksurfing.info
2. then in the box, type in: webhallen.com and hit enter
3. theres a little search box to the right of the webhallen.com 'logo', type in medal of honor and choose the 3rd option
4. hit the blue box that says boka at the top left in a yellow box,
5. hit: Gå till kassan then scroll down and hit Gå till kassan again
6. choose: Privatperson
7. choose: Betala i butik
8. choose:Hämta i butik
9. choose: Ekelundsgatan 4, Göteborg then enter in names, and a REAL email.
10. For the telephone put: 073523567
11. hit vidare at bottom
12. click Jag har läst och godkänner
14. then click that blue box below Jag har läst och godkänner
13. now, you will get 2 emails. disregard the first email. The second email is what you want. PLEASE NOTE: On the hour, every hour is when the 2nd email is sent out. SO dont ***** and say you didnt get your second email...just wait till the hour is up ie: 10PM when you get the 2nd email, go to medalofhonor.com/beta sign up and enter that code you got in the 2nd email. then choose the platform for the beta a

He said every hour on the hour you will get the second email. So you prob wont get it for another 40 mins. I just signed up and waiting as well. Patience!

bread's done
Back