Free Mehrunes Razor Download for 360 Oblivion

Yeah, that's today. On the east coast anyway. But perhaps Live runs on Seattle time.

[quote name='Kromis']Actually, everyone says so. Starting on the 22nd...[/quote]

[quote name='WhoKnowsWho']Cool. Hopefully everything eneds up being free in a year or two...[/QUOTE]
Unlikely, this is going back to regular price on Jan 1.

Damn! I bought this a week ago. Grrr....

I guess I should be happy that Bethesda offered it for free over the holidays as a gesture of good will (Thanks Bethesda!). The timing was kind of annoying in my case, though.

IGN

The promtion will start this Friday, December 22 and continuing until the new year begins. On January 1, Mehrunes Razor will go back to its regular price.

The Mehrunes Razor download gives players access to a new quest complete with magic items, new books, and a massive dungeon to explore. This isn't as expansive of a download as the recently released Knights of the Nine, but it certainly is better than horse armor.

Alright, maybe it just said download failed because I dont own the game, but its still on my hard drive.

Weird, it was still 250 pts when I happened to be on past 12:00am HST this morning. I'll check it again later tonight.

If this is free now, I'll be downloading it. Still haven't finished Oblivion (been going crazy with GoW and Viva), but I'm sure this download is worth the price.

w00t! Downloaded. Don't expect to play it any time soon, though :D

bread's done
Back