Free Men of War: Vietnam (PC) Activates on Steam Ends 08/30

Got it, thanks. Although is there a problem that only the multiplayer key activated on Steam and not the main code?

Thanks for letting me know it activates on Steam. I was gonna pass on this since it requires CC and personal info, but since it activates on Steam I am in.

[quote name='Setzer_XVI']Got it, thanks. Although is there a problem that only the multiplayer key activated on Steam and not the main code?[/QUOTE]

you dont need a key for the single player. I just checked and it runs fine.. You need the key for creating a multiplayer account.

Click My Account in the top right corner, then Purchase History in the bottom left corner. Then click the order # corresponding with your Men of War: Vietnam purchase. Both keys will be in there.

[quote name='sir-fly']where do i get the key from? after i completed the purchase it only has a click to download option[/QUOTE]

go to your purchase history and click on your order number there will be 2 keys, one is for steam and the other is for direct download

[quote name='LordFlux']Click My Account in the top right corner, then Purchase History in the bottom left corner. Then click the order # corresponding with your Men of War: Vietnam purchase. Both keys will be in there.[/QUOTE]

thanks guys

Thanks for the heads up OP, I was able to snag this offer!

image.png

bread's done
Back