Free MicroSD USB 2.0 Adapter!

Thanks op.
Looks like the sites getting slammed hard. Took me about 10 mins just to get past the front page but it went through.

Thanks for the info, OP.
[quote name='Tsel']I could actually use one of these. Hope I get the blue one. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I hope I get that blue translucent one, too.

Already have 3 of these, but one looks like smallest I've seen, and I keep one taped to the back of my ipod. A new one would be nice though, as you can imagine the one on my ipod seems to be about to snap.

Thanks TC hope i get it and hope it works.

Last few deals i did like this months ago I never got. I think they just wanted my Info on the other deals. Crossing fingers. Don't really have a need for it just yet but as tech as I am its good to have for free.

[quote name='needler420']Thanks TC hope i get it and hope it works.

Last few deals i did like this months ago I never got. I think they just wanted my Info on the other deals. Crossing fingers. Don't really have a need for it just yet but as tech as I am its good to have for free.[/QUOTE]

Anything you have ordered from 1saleaday should be legit. You must have entered the wrong information or it wasn't 1saleaday. Sometimes they take forever to send the items out as well.

Every since the straw glasses, I've been checking it early. If you are up when it resets, check it daily or as soon as possible.

Anyone get theirs yet? I got a shipping notice from them on 8/4. I got a notice on the same day that my Vibe Earbuds shipped. And on 8/7 my USB car charger shipped.

I received the earbuds and car charger, but still no MicroSD reader. I hope my mail lady didn't deliver it to the wrong box because I could really use the reader.

[quote name='Miranda']Anyone get theirs yet? I got a shipping notice from them on 8/4. I got a notice on the same day that my Vibe Earbuds shipped. And on 8/7 my USB car charger shipped.

I received the earbuds and car charger, but still no MicroSD reader. I hope my mail lady didn't deliver it to the wrong box because I could really use the reader.[/QUOTE]

i did not get this yet either.. so its probably still on its way so far ive gotten everything from them even if it takes a little while :)

[quote name='Interstella 5555']You're not alone. I also got the buds and charger, I'm still waiting on the microsd.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Weird just came to see if anyone else got theirs. I got my usb charger and my earphones, which only 1 ear worked, but hey it's all free so no complaints here haha still waiting on this

bread's done
Back