Free Microsoft points from Discovery channel

[quote name='born2win413']so one person gets 2 million points?[/quote]

no. scroll down to the bottom. 5000 people get 400 points. not a lot of points but if im online one of those days ill do it.

might want to mention in the title, this doesn't start now, but around the 15th or whatever. I didn't see anyway to sign up right now, anyone else?

So the first 1,250on the 13th, 1,250 on the 14th, and 2,500 on the 15th get points? And you can win on more than one day, but only enter once per day? This would be so sweet. It also seems that it is not linked to your XBL account, so someone could use multiple emails? I will be waiting at 4:00 and just keep refreshing to get this, there is gonna be so much lag.

i just an email saying i was denied. it said all the points have been depleted. i signed up saturday and sunday, did you guys get multiple emails for each day?

I dunno, I assumed you could enter once for each day. 2 friends of mine entered once, and each got one email. I entered 3 times and got 2- so I don't know how it worked exactly.

What bad luck I have. I got denied both times I signed up. I did get some of the glitchfest verizon wireless give-a-way.

man, i was hoping to pick up the COD3 maps today for free. looks like i might just have to whip out the old credit card...

I was denied on my first attempt, which i signed up on the 13th at 4:30pm EST time. i tried again on the 14th buy I waited until 11:30pm EST time. I forgot to enter on Monday the 15th. Truthfully, I'm never lucky enough to win shit like this.

[quote name='mietha']I entered all three days. So far I have gotten one denied email and another with 400 points.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm from TN too, maybe some of that 1 out of 2 luck will fall this way aswell, LOL.

Uh... I just got another email saying I won.

I tried to enter it, said it was invalid.

I check my other email... ITS THE SAME CODE FROM BEFORE

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

[quote name='nnthomas']Uh... I just got another email saying I won.

I tried to enter it, said it was invalid.

I check my other email... ITS THE SAME CODE FROM BEFORE

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF[/quote]

same thing with me

bread's done
Back