Free Milwaukee Brewers Tickets!!! (9/29)

bjkrautk

CAGiversary!
Press Release

MILWAUKEE -- The Milwaukee Brewers today announced plans to offer all fans complimentary tickets to the season's final home game on Thursday, September 29 at 1:05 p.m. in appreciation for their support of the team this year.

"Our goal was to offer something unprecedented to the greatest baseball fans in America," Milwaukee Brewers Principal Owner Mark Attanasio said. "The people of the State of Wisconsin continue to show tremendous passion for the Brewers, and this is our gesture to thank them for their incredible support in my first year as owner."

The announcement comes just two weeks after Sports Illustrated ranked the Brewers as the best fan value in all of Major League Baseball in its annual Fan Value Index report. This offer is the first time in team history that the Brewers have provided free tickets to all fans attending a regular season home game.

Starting immediately, fans will be able to obtain tickets via the Miller Park box office, phone (414-902-4000) and internet (milwaukeebrewers.com). There will be a limit of eight tickets per person, while supplies last. Fans coming to the ballpark can pick up tickets at the box office without paying any service or ordering fees. For phone orders, there will be a $5 per order service fee, and by Internet there will be a $2 per ticket, $2 per order service/processing fee.

So, if you're ordering online, they're not really free....but they are for walk-up sales. A great promotion for Midwestern CAG's out there.

Go Brewers!

Pretty cool. You guys are lucky, but too bad the team sucks. Besides if I lived out there, somthing would happen that would stop me from going.

[quote name='trytej']Pretty cool. You guys are lucky, but too bad the team sucks. Besides if I lived out there, somthing would happen that would stop me from going.[/QUOTE]

Sucks? Shows you what know! This team is up and coming, as soon as next year comes around theyll be a wild card contender.

They havent had a winner in years, and this season, if they finish .500 it will be a major success.

plus they beat roger clemens like a bad habit a few times.

the reds

here's the avail seats i got:

Terrace Reserved
Section Row/Box Seat Type Price

405 22 17 All Fans Free Game $0.00
405 22 18 All Fans Free Game $0.00

Price for 2 seats : $0.00

So all you do is go to the stadium and get them? I'm sort of interested, but the Brewers, even though I live in Milwaukee, pretty much suck, as much as I hate to say it. But defiantly thanks for posting this, I may take advantage of it.

Milwaukee isn't that bad, like another poster said, they are a young team, and I bet by this time next year we will see them in contention for the playoffs imo. Even though I am not a Brewers fan, doesn't mean you can't say they are a bad team as they are .500 on the year right now..

bread's done
Back