Free Minecraft Pig Head Avatar Item - McDonalds

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']hello im from mexico so i cant text from my cellphone, please i will really appreciate if somebody could do it for me i would like the pig head.
thnx in advance![/QUOTE]

so why does your location under your profile picture say "Location: Texas" :whistle2:s?

Got both to work for me, but my friend can't get them, says t mobile won't let him text the number, if anyone could send me the codes for my friend I'd appreciate it, he wants both but he'd be perfectly happy with just one. Thanks in advance!

In Canada here which is why I figure I can't get these codes. If anybody has an extra code for either or both that they'd be willing to PM me, I'd really appreciate it!

I have an extra set of both codes. PM me and I will pick one person at random.

*Must not be from USA*
*Must be a member of CAG for more than 6 months*

Edit: Forgot to update that this but my codes are gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GenPirate']I have an extra set of both codes. PM me and I will pick one person at random.

*Must not be from USA*
*Must be a member of CAG for more than 6 months*[/QUOTE]
Nice of you gl people.

[quote name='GenPirate']I have an extra set of both codes. PM me and I will pick one person at random.

*Must not be from USA*

PMd :D

Damn I was about to get a ton of codes to give out but I can't text that short # from ichat.... I'm on prepaid too or I'd use my phone. :\

*Must not be from USA*

I love you. Thank you for the codes :lol:

I've got one of each code I'm not gonna use so does anyone still need them?

Given away via PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back