FREE Modded PS2 DDR Soft Pad for pick up in South Florida (Boynton Beach)

Puzznic

CAGiversary!
Hey, i have a Playstation 2 DDR pad that i made for myself and I don't really have room to play anymore. I already sold all of my DDR games so rather than throwing it away i would rather give it to someone who would use it. Its really heavy so it has to be picked up. I live in Boynton Beach, Florida.

Its a modded $20 Interact Beat Pad. I removed the bottom piece of cushion from the pad and taped each layer of the remaining pad to a heavy piece of wood. I then cut a heavy duty clear shower curtain to cover the surface of the pad for durability. This is a good pad to wear shoes on.

So anyone down here let me know. Its a pretty decent pad that took me alot of time.

[quote name='tacklebox']I want it!! Too bad I live in Texas... lol.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I would ship it to you but it would cost an insane amount.

[quote name='bluesoul']How'd that mod work for you? I can't do the flat home pads much, give me arcade any day.[/QUOTE]

It works great for me. Ironically, i am so used to the flat pads that i play horribly on the arcade pads.

Sorry, no pics.

[quote name='Puzznic']It works great for me. Ironically, i am so used to the flat pads that i play horribly on the arcade pads.

Sorry, no pics.[/QUOTE]
that sucks....since pics would seal the deal with my fiance...... (i'm in miami) let me discuss it with her (since she's the ddr freak) and i'll post back.

interesting... i live in miami and might be willing to take it off your hands. would i need a pickup truck or something to pick it up, or does it compact itself?

I used to be that way, but I don't play DDR anymore (once I got PSMO it just wasn't fun, and I hate getting AAAs), so I play PIU instead.

[quote name='zenintrude']interesting... i live in miami and might be willing to take it off your hands. would i need a pickup truck or something to pick it up, or does it compact itself?[/QUOTE]

Its definitely not compactible. You would probrobly need a truck. Its a little bigger thatn a regular DDR pad and the wood is a little under an inch thick.

Thanks for the idea about the shower curtain. I read about some other plastic covering on another site, but I think a shower curtain would work better because it would be fairly easy to cut to fit. I pretty much have everything I need to do one of these soft mods except a covering, so I was definately glad I read this thread.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Thanks for the idea about the shower curtain. I read about some other plastic covering on another site, but I think a shower curtain would work better because it would be fairly easy to cut to fit. I pretty much have everything I need to do one of these soft mods except a covering, so I was definately glad I read this thread.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it works really well. The one i got was from Wal-mart and was about $6.00. This is one of the final bumps before i toss this thing out.

bread's done
Back