Free money .edu emails required mindsumo.com

jgnum01

CAGiversary!
The only info you give out is your .edu email and paypal email where you want to receive the money

You get $30 for creating a profile

$25 for solving your first challenge

$5 for signing up with this code : JO14CB

$10 for clicking on make me an ambassador

$5 for completing your profile

Thats $75 right off the bat

You can also make $10 extra for solving the daily puzzle

You can cash out at $100

Here's an example of a challenge:

Describe a valuable use case (or cases) where the car and home can communicate with one another to improve the life of the driver or passenger. Use as much detail as possible (3 paragraph minimum). Focus on use cases that are unique to the vehicle.

They take 40 submissions. 5 win $150. Another 5 will win $50. You have a %25 chance of making at least $50.

This website is sponsored by several big companies and you can even get noticed if they like your submissions for a challenge. For example the challenge above is was created by Mercedes Benz.

Sign up at mindsumo.com with my referral and invite your friends. This is legit I've seen proof of several people cashing out and will provide proof when I cash out my first time. You are basically working by writing your ideas and have a %25 chance of making money if the company likes your ideas. If not you can just make the first easy $100 in a few days and cash out.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back