Free Month of PSN +

INTVGene

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=436171

Its very simple to do. (You can check your PSN+ status under transaction management. It might be expired even though the plus is still next to your avatar, it was for me).

1. Make sure your free month is expired.

2. Go to the playstation store

3. Click the PSN plus promo that says EA DEALS - FINAL WEEK!

4. Click the tab that says Playstation plus

5. The third Icon down should say free month of playstation plus. Click it. Redeem it.

Just making sure people see it. Some people say that you might need to have plus expired, but I didn't... someone else in the thread also said this:
Canadians need to click on the PSN+ Birthday sale banner instead.

Worked for me.

I didn't see anything (just 1year+3 and 3months+1), but I just redeemed my free month from the Welcome Back package last weekend so I wasn't expecting to see it

[quote name='Sousanator']I didn't see anything (just 1year+3 and 3months+1), but I just redeemed my free month from the Welcome Back package last weekend so I wasn't expecting to see it[/QUOTE]
Same. :(

[quote name='matsam']Worked for me, thanks![/QUOTE]

Same. Thanks OP! will be sure to pass it on.

It says my subscription ended July 3rd, however I still have the plus icon and there are only the two paid packages under the Playstation Plus tab.

Damn .. was gone since Sunday and Returned home tonight ( gone to the states ) and now i'm back to this disappointing news. also what also sucks is. the fact that alot of games will be hitting sales next week and the week after and those who are not continuing PS+ ( like my self ) are gonna miss out on the 50% off items, sure you can say what we got was good but. to me it seems like rehashed stuff like last weeks we got Fancy pants adventures AGAIN and SHANK ... AGAIN really ?

why use RE-HASHED deals ? too me that sends a message saying .. we are not gonna put out a lot of new deals for you till that month is up and for those who bought PS+ after the first month WELL YOUR IN LUCK ! Screw those guys who never bought PS+ after it was up were rewarding you for doing so !

seems like it too me i figure it would be smart getting big games in for deals during the first month free that way they would get more money. well probably from me ( espeically next weeks Deal )

/ End Rant ( sorry for the rant it just ticks me off i'm missing those great deals next week )

bread's done
Back