Free Movielink Download from Southwest Airlines

crap i go back to get to another code, and it says their record show i already got one :(, hmm wonder if deleting cookies will do the job, code is good till may :)

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']yeah, it would be sweet if you found some way to do this again. what movie are y'all getting? i'm doing City of God.[/quote]

city of god was a sweet movie, im getting The Professional with Jean Reno!!!! :)

finished downloading, pocorn and coke in hand watching Now :)

I wanted to rent "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" but codes don't work on that one. Oh well, I'll find something. Thanks for the link!

[quote name='ogreeley']I wanted to rent "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" but codes don't work on that one. Oh well, I'll find something. Thanks for the link![/quote]

Make sure you pick a movie that is under 5 dollars. The code won't work for the better quality versions of movies, which are over 5 dollars.

[quote name='ogreeley']I wanted to rent "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" but codes don't work on that one. Oh well, I'll find something. Thanks for the link![/quote]
Yeah that's the first one I tried as well...Same result as you...Downloading "The Ladykillers" now.

cool

i knew having 500 email accounts @mydomain.com would work out for something good one of these days :)

500 movies from movie link :)

heheh

just delete your cookies and resubmit a new email address.

Also dont enter any real info when u create a movielink.com account
it isnt needed at all to dload your free movie.

woohooo!!

[quote name='Ivanhoe']cool

i knew having 500 email accounts @mydomain.com would work out for something good one of these days :)

500 movies from movie link :)

heheh

just delete your cookies and resubmit a new email address.

Also dont enter any real info when u create a movielink.com account
it isnt needed at all to dload your free movie.

woohooo!![/quote]

Thanks, I'll have to try that! I wonder if they will catch on.

[quote name='Wshakspear']hmmmm...24 hours to view it...there has to be someway sround that...[/quote]
Yes...
Must be a way...
Conversion maybe?

Shouldn't you be able to burn these onto DVDs? I know of few people who would want to watch a movie on their computer, even if they had a video-out.

Just started downloading Saved after watching a free Eternal Sunshine... clip. That movie looks VERy interesting.

so...anyone figure out, um, stuff?

oh man, thanks for bumping this thread, i forgot i still havn't watched City of God yet. and it's not stream, you hafta download a program which then downloads the movie. i think you hafta use the program to watch the movie.

Its a special program that allows you tomplay the movie. I believe its in basic WMV format, but is encrypted so only that special player can play it

bread's done
Back