FREE .MP3 FROM AMAZON, $1.29 added to your promo balance

Awesome, thanks OP. Ironically, I was just looking for stuff to use my existing Amazon music credit on - so this just adds to the amount I have to work with. :)

Wow so it's basically a free $1.29 to spend on anything? Nice. Apparently I had $10 sitting there too I didnt know about. Guess I better buy something.

Hmm this is just for MP3 credit is it not? Others saying it is credit towards anything, how? I got $5 credit in MP3 purchases from a game I bought and this code added another 1.29 to my MP3 credit.....are you guys able to use this on anything or something?

thanks. it added $1.29 on top of my $10 gc balance, idk if it's just for a mp3 download or $1.29 for anything.

edit: nvm it says Promotional offer can only be used for MP3s sold at Amazon.com.

I cant even find the page that shows my $11.29 credit. I understand it's for MP3 only but where do we see that value on our account?

got it - these amazon digital credits are confusing. You don't know if its going to be applied or not before you order something. Promotional credit can include things from Video too, which makes it even more confusing.

[quote name='nnthomas']I cant even find the page that shows my $11.29 credit. I understand it's for MP3 only but where do we see that value on our account?[/QUOTE]

When you pull up the page for a MP3 album, there's a link on the right just under the "Buy MP3 Album With 1-Click" button that says "Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance". Click that link and it will show you your remaining balance. You don't have to do anything to use it tho, just buy any MP3s and it uses it automagically. ;)

Thank you OP. I've been getting into The Roots lately so I got their song "What They Do" with the credit. I remember listening to this as a kid.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']Lol, sign-up takes only a few seconds, I might be in for a few...[/QUOTE]

Do they track ips? Would I be in trouble if i did this?

EDIT: I just read the terms and conditions and there is nothing that says one per person. WOOT!!!!!

[quote name='nnthomas']I cant even find the page that shows my $11.29 credit. I understand it's for MP3 only but where do we see that value on our account?[/QUOTE]

In the upper right corner of a downloadable MP3's page, there should be a "click to view promotional balance" next to the button to buy it.

Thanks.

Oh, and these should be eligible towards album purchases. Hopefully something good goes up in the daily deal tomorrow or sunday.

bread's done
Back