Free - MvC3 Strategy Guide (Capcom Apology for Delayed Shipments)

xGunCrazyx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Received this e-mail a minute ago:

[quote name='Capcom Store']
Thank you for your purchase of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate Of Two Worlds!

Please accept our apology for the delayed delivery of your game. In an effort to make it up to you and win back your support for the Capcom Store, we’re offering you a *free copy of the highly-rated Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate Of Two Worlds Strategy Guide from BradyGames. At 400 full–color pages, this incredible book is nearly as much of an art book as it is a strategy guide. We are also offering you **FREE SHIPPING for the strategy guide!

To get your free copy click this LINK, which will add the strategy guide to your cart. Next, enter
Code:
 in the Promo Code field and click "Apply."

Thank you for your understanding and support!

The Capcom Store Team

*Offer is valid through May 15th only

**Free Shipping limited to US Economy Postal and destinations within the United States only.[/quote]

I know that there were a lot of people here who ordered the game from Capcom's store (and were also angry about it being shipped late), so I figured it would be good to post this here to give you guys a heads up about the deal.

This is the item by the way, it is listed at $30 on Capcom's Store.

[img]https://drh2.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Company/capcomus/images/product/detail/MvC3Guide_productimage.jpg[/img]

This is so cool! I was going through my junk mail and found this today! I had to double check cag forums to see if it was real or not, I wonder how capcom mail got thrown in the junk mail pile... I got my shipping confirmation today as well!!

Got mine in the mail today.

I just decided to sell my copy of MvC3 and the guide on eBay for now.
I will maybe get Marvel again when Super Marvel vs Capcom 3 Game of the Year Arcade Edition comes out

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Got mine in the mail today.

I just decided to sell my copy of MvC3 and the guide on eBay for now.
I will maybe get Marvel again when Super Marvel vs Capcom 3 Game of the Year Arcade Edition comes out[/QUOTE]

Never got a email :cry:

Got mine in the mail last weekend, not bad at all for free. Got a good deal from Capcom store with discount, free shirt, free ship. This free guide made it better for the shipping delay.

Bought a second copy of the SE for my Xbox 360 for $69.99 from Amazon, but after playing it on my PS3 and kinda finding out it was meh, I returned it several weeks ago and used the money instead to pick up KZ3 Helghast Edition when it was on Amazon Gold Box for $59.99. I think I got a much better deal.

bread's done
Back