FREE Namco Demo Disc (PS2 only) (OUT OF STOCK)

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
http://www.hypemakers.net/nnation8/demo.php

From the Namco Newsletter:

"Namco would like to wish happy holidays to our Namco Nation members. As a free holiday gift, click on the GET THE DEMO button below and fill out the form to receive a special edition Namco Demo Disc. Play Katamari Damacy™, Street Racing Syndicate™, and other hot Namco titles, plus check out several cool new game trailers!"

*While Supplies Last

[quote name='Theenternal']less than a min to fill out the form...hopefully the disc will erase my memory card[/quote]

LOL, yeah that would be great. I wonder what games they will giv out as compensation?

[quote name='Theenternal']less than a min to fill out the form...hopefully the disc will erase my memory card[/quote]

I don't get it.... is capcom making this? is sony making this? No.

you truly are a jackass help1. yeah, it may not be sony or capcom, but they aren't the only ones that can make faulty versions of games on a demo.

thanks to the op though

Just ordered mine. It's cool, you never know what a demo disc could lead to! You could get turned on to a great game that you woulnd never have looked at twice otherwise.

[quote name='BustaUppa']Just ordered mine. It's cool, you never know what a demo disc could lead to! You could get turned on to a great game that you woulnd never have looked at twice otherwise.[/quote]

*looks fondly at I-Ninja and Pitfall: The Lost Expidition on his shelf*

Yup, you're right about that. :) And thanks for the link, OP!

[quote name='help1'][quote name='Theenternal']less than a min to fill out the form...hopefully the disc will erase my memory card[/quote]

I don't get it.... is capcom making this? is sony making this? No.[/quote]

Thanks OP!!!

also, Help1 - just keep your f'n mouth shut, and don't crap on this guy's thread. he's being nice and sharing, whereas all you seem to offer is unnecessary comments.

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='help1'][quote name='Theenternal']less than a min to fill out the form...hopefully the disc will erase my memory card[/quote]

Thanks OP!!!

also, Help1 - just keep your f'n mouth shut, and don't crap on this guy's thread. he's being nice and sharing, whereas all you seem to offer is unnecessary comments.[/quote]

Thanks OPP. :)

That said, i didnt quite "get" what theenternal meant by that, and help1 said what i was thinking in not the nicest of ways.

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='organicow'][quote name='help1'][quote name='Theenternal']less than a min to fill out the form...hopefully the disc will erase my memory card[/quote]

Thanks OP!!!

also, Help1 - just keep your f'n mouth shut, and don't crap on this guy's thread. he's being nice and sharing, whereas all you seem to offer is unnecessary comments.[/quote]

Thanks OPP. :)

That said, i didnt quite "get" what theenternal meant by that, and help1 said what i was thinking in not the nicest of ways.[/quote]

I am pretty sure he wasn't being negative, but rather actually hoped it would wipe his memory card so that he could get in on one of those free "We're Sorry" games. That's how I read it anyway, and I'd be willing to trade my game saves for a free $50.00 game :)

bread's done
Back