FREE Namco Demo Disc (PS2 only) (OUT OF STOCK)

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='dpac']Just got mine today, and the funny thing was that "Uruguay" was blacked out in the address field where the "United Stated" might usually go. I don't know whether I accidentally chose Uruguay or it was the web form/database's fault, but I wonder if this little bit slowed my disc down in the mail any. Oh well, at least it's here. :) Oh, and with people having a hard time finding Katamari in stores (B&M) lately, this might be another means of sharing the love (without giving away my copy). Score![/quote]

Mine had the same issue on the label.

Normally, I think Uruguay is the country right above/before the US in a pick list of world countries.[/quote]

Same here, lol mine had Uruguay on it too. Guess thats what took so long :p

[quote name='schultzed']Mine came today . . . thanks OP.

Not that its a big deal . . . but always fun to get stuff in the mail.[/quote]

hey so did i

I got this like 2 weeks ago and still havn't played it.... im concentrating all my time to halo 2.... ill try katamri in the summer.

[quote name='help1']I got this like 2 weeks ago and still havn't played it.... im concentrating all my time to halo 2.... ill try katamri in the summer.[/quote]
Dude, it's only a demo -- trust me (us, really, considering how many of my friends have enjoyed it), Katamari is an experience you should try as soon as possible.

[quote name='Staind204'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='dpac']Just got mine today, and the funny thing was that "Uruguay" was blacked out in the address field where the "United Stated" might usually go. I don't know whether I accidentally chose Uruguay or it was the web form/database's fault, but I wonder if this little bit slowed my disc down in the mail any. Oh well, at least it's here. :) Oh, and with people having a hard time finding Katamari in stores (B&M) lately, this might be another means of sharing the love (without giving away my copy). Score![/quote]

Mine had the same issue on the label.

Normally, I think Uruguay is the country right above/before the US in a pick list of world countries.[/quote]

Same here, lol mine had Uruguay on it too. Guess thats what took so long :p[/quote]

lol, mine came today and it had "Virgin Islands US" blocked out on my address.

I got mine last week, and I'm disapointed that they're using the now nearly 2 years old Soul Calibur II demo. I'm glad I got this though, it showed me how badly Kill.Switch sucks, and how strange Katamari Damacy is. I suppose the real incentive behind this free disc was to advertise Xenosaga 2 with a 12-15 minute video, but I think Xenosaga games suck ass anyway, so all in all, the disc was cool because it was free, but in the same respect, it was poor because it was free.

Got mine today with "URUGAUY" crossed out. Katamari Damacy was the highlight for me, and the long Xenosaga II trailer.

Homer: [Looking at a globe map...country being Uruguay]
Hee hee! Look at this country! 'You are gay.'

I was on Namco's site, trying to figure out the contest for Xenosaga II they've got going (somewhat graphics-intensive), and it looks like they've made this very demo disc the current freebie for registering games on Namco's site. I just tried registering Katamari Damacy (could've done Soul Calibur II as well), and it looks like another disc is heading my way (in 6-8 weeks, of course). The deal's back... well, sorta. Check it out if you couldn't get in on the deal before. While UPC numbers seem to be the only requirement, the honest way to go is to register a game you actually own. May not be necessary, but I just felt I should mention that.

bread's done
Back