Free Nariko Little Big Planet Codes

ryanbw

CAGiversary!
I have some Nariko PS3 Theme codes to give away to my fellow CAGS. These aren't the costumes for Little Big Planet but a cool Nariko theme.

Please post a code as used once you use it.

Code #1 CBN2-NJB2-2TL5
Code #2 FA32-2FBL-DGKG
Code #3 JBGJ-NABB-P3B7
Code #4 KB9N-NFBP-2RBB
Code #5 GCJT-2JBG-G3AC
Code #6 28DQ-EAB7-AANG
Code #7 GDEC-6QBG-DP5E
Code #8 PKDE-PEBF-9DF9
Code #9 3AA8-ABBF-PMM4
Code #10 FTQB-QKBB-R2PG
Code #11 TN44-62B2-8PEN
Code #12 2J7J-JLBQ-L8ME
Code #13 PG7N-FJBT-EFBP

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thats cool of you, Ryanbw...I already have Nariko, but how cool that you are sharing with fellow CAGers. Happy Thanksgiving.

The best way to do these would be through PMs.
I hate when people take something and then don't say something that is taken. That's more time for me typing in codes trying them out if they work.

i wouldnt mind a code if anyone has one avaialable i have tons of extra god of war codes i can trade for any other code related to little big :) just pm me or something oh and i have some naruto ninja storm storm pack 1

[quote name='Monkey Scope']i wouldnt mind a code if anyone has one avaialable i have tons of extra god of war codes i can trade for any other code related to little big :) just pm me or something oh and i have some naruto ninja storm storm pack 1[/QUOTE]

pm sent

[quote name='Monkey Scope']i wouldnt mind a code if anyone has one avaialable i have tons of extra god of war codes i can trade for any other code related to little big :) just pm me or something oh and i have some naruto ninja storm storm pack 1[/quote]
Would you be interested in trading naruto ninja storm pack 1 for a LBP code?

[quote name='62t']I have the theme code up for trade[/quote]

You interested in anything Xbox 360 related?

[quote name='dkNe']You interested in anything Xbox 360 related?[/QUOTE]

sure, let me know what you got

[quote name='62t']sure, let me know what you got[/quote]

M1A1 unlock code for CoD: World at War, from GameStop.
By the way, these are the codes for downloading the costume right? To use with sackboy in-game?
Thanks!

[quote name='dkNe']M1A1 unlock code for CoD: World at War, from GameStop.
By the way, these are the codes for downloading the costume right? To use with sackboy in-game?
Thanks![/QUOTE]

It is a theme code, not a costume.

bread's done
Back