FREE - NecroVisioN: Lost Company (PC) @ greenmangaming.com

LoLRoflCopter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/...-lost-company/

Just enter promo voucher "GMGY1-PROMO-TREAT" at checkout at Green Man Gaming's website (no worries- they are legitimate and once offered "Defcon: Everybody Dies" for this awesome price) and you are all set. Never once do you even have to enter credit card information to complete the sale once the voucher is used.

thumbnail-necrovision-lost-company_boxart_wide-280x158.jpg

Thanks for the free game. Just FYI you need to create an account and download Capsule which is similar to Steam before you can play the game.

[quote name='KramMan']Thanks for the free game. Just FYI you need to create an account and download Capsule which is similar to Steam before you can play the game.[/QUOTE]
this is getting to the point where I have too many of these damn installers

[quote name='Tailswisher']The site tells me that the code is expired. Did anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

No, the reason it tells you that is because if you look under Customer notes it says the coupon code is expired.

"Customer notes:
The free game promotion has now ended. If you would like to see some other great offers, please have a look at our 70% off Spring Sale: http://www.greenmangaming.com//promo/save-70/"

No, Gen, I click on the "Buy Now" icon and enter the code in the voucher section and when I click "Use" it comes back saying:

• The voucher code you entered has expired.
So, what am I doing wrong?

[quote name='Tailswisher']So, in other words, my original post was correct and this game is no longer free. Thanks for wasting time, Gen.[/QUOTE]

Torrents ftw.

You also get 5 dollars credit. I got Beat Hazard and Grand Ages Rome and i still have a buck left in my Green Man Gaming account. 3 games for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[quote name='PANIC98']You also get 5 dollars credit. I got Beat Hazard and Grand Ages Rome and i still have a buck left in my Green Man Gaming account. 3 games for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/QUOTE]
How did you get the $5 credit? I just checked and I don't have it.

[quote name='Tailswisher']So, in other words, my original post was correct and this game is no longer free. Thanks for wasting time, Gen.[/QUOTE]

I wasted your time? I answered your question saying no I did not have that problem and reassured your previous statement that the coupon code had in fact expired. You really need to learn reading comprehension.

Got the deal, Thanks! Was staying at a hotel on an unsecure connection or I would've said thanks sooner. Still haven't downloaded it, but the trailer looked fun.

[quote name='tankyroo']How did you get the $5 credit? I just checked and I don't have it.[/QUOTE]

At the top of the page it says you games $(derp) and Credit $5.00(Should be)
When checking out look for the credit option and it should show you

bread's done
Back