Free New Base World of Warcraft Game Code

MogKnight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys. I am not too sure if this code contains Burning Crusade (I think any new activation of a World of Warcraft account starts you off with Burning Crusade now) but I do have a spare World of Warcraft Game Code that pretty much has been unused since I bought it about 2 years ago.

This game code features only the base World of Warcraft game (which I assume adds Burning Crusade). I bought it when new accounts were only 5 bucks for a winter promo and I intended on using it on the Refer-A-Friend bonus. Now that I'm not playing WoW any more, I'll gladly pass it to whoever wants it. Those that are interested, I will give it to the first person who PMs me about it.

I also cannot guarantee that it works any more or that it has Burning Crusade or anything. Hence why I decided not to go out of my way to sell it. This is also for a fresh, brand new, unused game code, not an actual World of Warcraft account. As far as I know: No ToSes violated there.

I'll be out and about all day so if it takes me some time to reply (and to proper close this thread), that's the reason why.

bread's done
Back