Free nick(it) t-shirt at JCPenney

dafunkk12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Hey, look, sometimes those intrusive advertisements on websites bring good things. Today I clicked on one that advertised a free nick(it) graphic t-shirt. (nick(it) is some sort of UK/modern fashion line available at JC Penney stores.) Following the link to find the catch, I was surprised to find that I only needed to sign up for the mailing list.

[ click here to register ]

Just fill that out, and there'll be a pop-up window with a printable coupon. The coupon's fine print says it will be available on the website until Sept 23rd, but it can be redeemed until Oct 9. Fine print also says no purchase necessary.

(That said....I went in with the intention of getting the free tee, plus maybe something else so I wouldn't seem like a total mooch....and left with a $140 bill. Along with the tee, I also got some dress socks, a zip-up dual-zipper hoodie, two casual blazers, and a leather-ish motorcycle jacket. Each of those four coats/jackets were on sale for only $30.)

The clerk said she needed to call over the manager, but he knew what it was immediately, apologizing for not informing her about the promo yet. The coupon is a terrible GIF image print out; it wouldn't scan. They had to enter it manually. If they have any problem getting the computer to take it, let them know they should leave off the letters at the beginning.

EDIT: Well, if you read this far... [ Here's the direct link to the pop-up window ]

I saw this a few days ago on another website.
I printed out the coupon and everything but once I saw the shirts I didn't even want one.

[quote name='KillerDonkey']I saw this a few days ago on another website.
I printed out the coupon and everything but once I saw the shirts I didn't even want one.[/QUOTE]
I hear you on that one. I'm not big on these "witty saying" t-shirts that are popular these days, less so when it's all sexual innuendo. But free is free, so I managed to find one that I didn't mind so much.

Lol going to JCPenney today while I am at the mall, printed out 2, one for me and one for my girlfriend, hopefully this works, cause a free shirt is always nice, even if I never wear it lol. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back